[Makebelieve] wwomb update 10/22

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 17:34:07 PDT 2009

Stories posted to WWOMB on 10/22

This Fandom..

ANGEL

Crystal Tears From The Heart by Pirate Turner
Rated: FRT
realize she'll be walking right into the arms of the man she dares not love
-- although she already does.
Categories: Angel
Characters: Angel, Lorne/OFC
Genres: Hetero
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3083

Other fandoms...

COLD CASE, CSI, CSI MIAMI, CSI NEW YORK, HOUSE MD

Of masks and men 7: Finding Home by Valerie
Rated: FRAO
build up a life without ghosts from the past? Can he find a new life, a new
home? 7th part of Masks and Men
Categories: CSI New York, CSI, CSI Miami, Cold Case, House M.D
Characters: Eric Foreman, Gregory House, Horatio Caine, James Wilson, Rick
Stetler, Robert Chase
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, First Time
Series: Of Mask and Men
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 4695

CSI

Change Is Never Easy by BuffyAngel68
Rated: FRM
are doing their best to help, but their own issues keep getting in the way.
Meanwhile, Sara is still among the missing. Will she be found before she
self-destructs?
Categories: CSI
characters: Catherine Willows, Catherine Willows, Gil Grissom, Greg Sanders,
Jim Brass, Nick, Nick Stokes, Nick/Greg, Other, Sara Sidle, Warrick Brown
Genres: General, Slash
Warnings: Angst, description of child abuse, description of rape, First
Time, graphic sex, Hurt/Comfort, Language, m/m, Romance, slash
Series: Family Therapy
Chapters: 31 Completed: No Word count: 41974

CSI MIAMI

Starting Over by DennSedai
Rated: FRAO
Categories: CSI Miami
Characters: Horatio/Jesse, Ryan/Jesse
Genres: Slash
Warnings: D/s, First Time, graphic sex, Language, m/m
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 5860

FRINGE, X-MEN MOVIEVERSE
A Man on the Fringe by Python
Rated: FRM
Fringe and there are those who would take advantage of his genius.
Categories: Fringe, X-Men movieverse
Characters: Astrid Farnsworth, Magneto, Olivia Dunham, Peter Bishop, Pyro,
Walter Bishop
Genres: General
Warnings: Abuse, Angst, AU
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 924

NCIS

Semper Fi by taylorgibbs
Rated: FRT
huge wakeup call. Homophobic minor character.
Categories: N.C.I.S
Characters: Anthony Dinozzo, Gibbs/DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genres: Slash
Series: Julia Knows Best
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1370

A Friend in Need by tutncleo
Rated: FRM
agent seeks help from Team Gibbs to take down a kidnapping syndicate.  Same
world as my story Discovered Undercover
Categories: N.C.I.S
Characters: Abby Sciuto, Gibbs/DiNozzo, Jen Sheppard, original character,
original character, T.C. Fornell, Tim McGee, Ziva David
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, Drama, Established couple, m/m, violence
Chapters: 28 Completed: No Word count: 161658

SENTINEL, SOLDIER OF FORTUNE

A Change Of Plans by Voracity
Rated: FRAO
Categories: The Sentinel, Soldier of Fortune, Inc, Sentinel/Soldiers Of
Fortune
Characters: Jim/Derek, Jim/Blair
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 19177

SHREK

A Donkey In Love by Bluesky
Rated: FRT-17
Categories: Shrek
Characters: Donkey/Dragon
Genres: Hetero
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 346

STAR WARS

The One Planet Known As Earth by Andrew Troy Keller
Rated: FRAO
accidentally bumps herself into an escape pod,gets lauched into a black hole
and crash-lands on the planet Earth.
Categories: Star Wars
Characters: Leia, original character, original character, other female,
other female, other male
Genres: Hetero, Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, anal sex, AU, Dark Themes, domination,
double-penetration, Drama, exhibitionism, f/f, f/f/m, Fantasy, femslash,
First Time, friendship, graphic sex, het, hetero and slash, Human/Alien
coupling, Hurt/Comfort, Language, m/f, Masturbation, nudity, Oral sex, R
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2421

THIRD WATCH

Dead Beat Dad Pays Up by Maurice Boscorelli
Rated: FRM
Categories: Third Watch
Characters: Bobby Caffey/Jimmy Doherty
Genres: Slash
Warnings: graphic sex, m/m
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1770

TRACKER

Yes, Mel by August Wright
Rated: FRAO
whether or not to educate him.
Categories: Tracker
Characters: Cole/Mel
Genres: Hetero
Warnings: Adult Situations, First Time, m/f
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 4118

X-MEN

Handbasket Detour - A Dangerous Man by Janete
Rated: FRAO
Categories: X-Men
Characters: Jean-Paul, Scott Summers
Genres: Slash
Series: Handbasket
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 28941

Forbidden Pleasure by MOrgan
Rated: FRM
Categories: X-Men
Characters: Logan/Remy
Genres: Slash
Challenges: 15 minute prompt: Forbidden Pleasures...
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 174

Chrysalis by Morgana
Rated: FRAO
to control his powers. The team is reunited and Remy has to face Rogue
Categories: X-Men
Characters: Bobby/Logan, Remy/Jono
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations
Series: Damaged
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 42988

Damaged by Morgana
Rated: FRAO
arch nemesis, Sinister. At the same time, Jono moves in to the mansion as
Emma feels he's ready to join the X-Men. Jono finds himself strangely
attracted to Remy's room and while touching the Cajun's personal belongings,
he receives images, which lead him to believe that Remy's still alive.
Motivated by guilt, Scott gives in to Jono's request and they start
searching for Remy LeBeau.
Categories: X-Men
Characters: Remy/Jono
Genres: Slash
Series: Damaged
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 72536

X-MEN, THE VAMPIRE CHRONICLES

Black Wings by Morgana
Rated: FRAO
while making plans to steal the Birth of Venus by Botticelli. Confused, Remy
joins Armand for dinner and things evolve from there... After being expelled
from the Thieves' Guild Remy has to make a living on his own. While trying
to steal the birth of Venus he runs in to Armand who instantly takes an
interest in the young thief.
Categories: X-Men, The Vampire Chronicles, Vampire Chronicles/X-Men
Characters: Remy/Armand
Genres: Slash
Warnings: AU, graphic sex, m/m, violence
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 14723

MAILING LIST PAGE UPDATED
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=28607

FYI: I'll be moving over to the old wwomb site and trying to get that moved
over since I'm in the mood to transfer things anyway and have been putting
that off for a longer time than I wanted to. I"ve moved the XMen general
over already and am halfway through processing about half the slash section.
Expect a lot more XM overthe days to come. Next I'll be processing the
XFiles gen, het and slash cuz I'm working backwards <wink>

Geocities folks: you have until the 26th to find a new home for your work.
we're still willing to help ya out as  much as possible but time is growing
short.

Oh if I've missed anyone in the move, Gibbsslasp me. Its been a crazy couple
months getting this done.

Hope you found something to entertain you...

Please leave the authors some feedback from the archive site. The stories
are coming from a lot of different lists, websites that have allowed us to
post their work here and direct submissions.

Oh and do you want me to continue adding the direct story links?  Need a
little feedback on these updates? To much? To little? Couldn't care less if
I paid ya?

--
The MB Archive invites all authors to archive
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php
direct submissions  - makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252