[Makebelieve] wwomb update 10/23

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 11:44:26 PDT 2009

Stories posted to WWOMB on 10/23

BUFFY, JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICAN

In the Hands of Fate by Kate R
Rated: FRAO
Hellmouth.
Categories: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Justice Society of America
Characters: ensemble
Genres: General
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 604

CASPER THE FRIENDLY GHOST

The Halloween Nightmare by mbozzo
Rated: FRM
Betty Lynn, his new host body and sex slave.
Categories: Casper, The Friendly Ghost
Characters: Fatso
Genres: Hetero
Warnings: HolidayFic
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 207

GILMORE GIRLS

Broken Angel by Crimefan03
Rated: FRT
your a Chris fan, don't read.
Categories: Gilmore Girls
Characters:  Lit, JavaJunkie implied
Genres: Hetero
Warnings: Rape
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 1213

HARRY POTTER

Warning--Health Hazards Ahead by hgseeker
Rated: FRC
Hogwarts for our favourite wizards and witches, the HP gang. They now all
work for the Ministry in some capacity (This is AU)...and the premise is
that Harry inadvertently stumbles upon the girls giggling over how they plan
to ambush him and Ron with provocative Halloween costumes at the upcoming
Ministry employees' Halloween party.
Categories: Harry Potter
Characters: ensemble
Genres: Hetero
Warnings: Adult Situations, AU, Drama, Established couple, Future Fic, het,
HolidayFic, implied sex, Language, m/f, Romance
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 9718

Parallel by hgseeker
Rated: FRT-13
having been away for four years battling the forces of Darkness. At this
point he decides to return home and renew both his friendships with Ron and
Hermione and (hopefully) his romance with Ginny Weasley.
Categories: Harry Potter
Characters: Lucius Malfoy, Macnair, Moaning Myrtle, Molly Weasley, Neville
Longbottom, original character, Percy Weasley, Prof. McGonagol, Ron Weasley,
Sirius Black, James/Lily
Genres: Hetero
Warnings: Adult Situations, AU, Character Death, Drama, Established couple,
friendship, Hurt/Comfort, m/f, Romance, violence
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 3105

Watching Teddy Grow by hgseeker
Rated: FRT-13
godson, Teddy Remus Lupin.
Categories: Harry Potter
Characters: ensemble
Genres: General, Hetero
Warnings: Adult Situations, Drama, implied sex, Romance, sexual references
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 10910

HOUSTON KNIGHTS, NCIS

Mirror Image by ksl
Rated: FRT
There is a slash pairing in the story, and it doesn't involve any NCIS
characters in a pairing.  It is a cross over with Houston Knights.
Categories: N.C.I.S, Houston Knights
Characters: other, other
Genres: GenSlash
Warnings: AU
Chapters: 19 Completed: No Word count: 75706

LAW AND ORDER: CI

Betrayal's End by TrinityWildcat
Rated: FRM
Sienna Tovitz find themselves recalled to London. Hidden agendas surround
them; will they be able to survive and protect those they care for, or will
the mistakes of Sienna's past have fatal consequences in the present?
Categories: Law And Order: Criminal Intent
Characters: Det. Alexandra Eames, Det. Robert Goren, original character
Genres: General
Warnings: Angst, Language, mild violence
Series: Law and Order Criminal Intent: Bobby and Sienna
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 24417

THE SHOT

Shoreleave by Zoe Raynes
Rated: FRAO
to satisfy a challenge on the Joxerotica list. The challenge elements are:
two Ted Raimi characters, one Bruce Campbell character, water, ice cream, a
foreign language, a movie, red boxer shorts with yellow happy faces, and
less than 500 words.
This is the story for my own challenge: two Ted characters, one Bruce
Campbell character, water, ice cream, a foreign language, a movie, red boxer
shorts with yellow happy-faces, and it's 282 words. It's a tad (or more)
purple, but then I felt playful today!
Categories: The Shot (1996)
Characters: Tim/Virgil
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 393

SOLDIER OF FORTUNE

Truth by Voracity
Rated: FRT-17
Categories: Soldier of Fortune, Inc
Characters: Nick/Benny Ray
Genres: Slash
Series: Soldier Of Fortune series
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3149

Hiding Again by Voracity
Rated: FRM
of 3 part series, with the happy ending, almost)
Categories: Soldier of Fortune, Inc
Characters: Nick/Benny Ray
Genres: Slash
Warnings: suicide/mention of
Series: Soldier Of Fortune series
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2155

Breaking Away by Voracity
Rated: FRM
of 3 part series)
Categories: Soldier of Fortune, Inc
Characters: Nick/Benny Ray
Genres: Slash
Series: Soldier Of Fortune series
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2960

Trust by Voracity
Rated: FRM
(part 1 of 3 part series)
Categories: Soldier of Fortune, Inc
Characters: Nick/Benny Ray
Genres: Slash
Series: Soldier Of Fortune series
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 5385

SUPERNATURAL

There's Something About Sam by The Huntress
Rated: FRAO
Dean/M
Categories: Supernatural
Characters: Dean/Sam
Genres: Slash
Warnings: First Time
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3116

XMEN

Paternity by Creed Cascade and TJ
Rated: FRAO
true extent of those experiments?
Categories: X-Men
Characters: Scott/Logan
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 11335

Now what? by kirasmommy
Rated: FRAO
from what I remember (hey it was years ago damn it) All the X-men were
supposed to get revenge for Gambit's continued flirting. Or something to
that effect.
Categories: X-Men
Characters: Remy/Hank
Genres: Slash Warnings: dubious consent, Humor, m/m
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2316

Spring by Lady Bethia
Rated: FRT-17 ]
walk. What happens when the two find each other and speak the same language.
Categories: X-Men
Characters: Logan/Remy
Genres: Slash
Series: New Boundaries
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 185

Ewww,Gross! by Mitsaso
Rated: FRAO
Sequel to "Lust and Cookies"
Categories: X-Men
Characters: ensemble, original character
Genres: Hetero, Slash
Warnings: Kinks, Language, sexual references
Series: Lust and Cookies
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 11674

Lust and Cookies by Mitsaso
Rated: FRAO
X-Men.
Categories: X-Men Characters: ensemble
Genres: Hetero, Slash
Warnings: Language
Series: Lust and Cookies
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 10380

Lover Bayou by Pirate Turner
Rated: FRC
bayou".
Categories: X-Men
Characters: Remy/Rogue
Genres: Hetero
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 329

XMEN: EVOLUTION

I'm Sure It's Funny by katarin_moonstar
Rated: FRAO
Categories: XMen: Evolution
Characters: Pietro/Lance, Pietro/Lance/Wanda, Pietro/Wanda
Genres: Hetero, Slash
Warnings: Angst, hetero and slash, Incest, m/m/f, Threesome
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1964

XMEN MOVIEVERSE

Settling by Jennie
Rated: FRT
this'? Here's my take on it...
Categories: X-Men movieverse
Characters: Scott/Logan
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 946

Like A Moth To A Flame by Creed Cascade and TJ
Rated: FRAO
Categories: X-Men movieverse
Characters: Bobby Drake, Logan
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 11116

Inhibitions by Creed Cascade and TJ
Rated: FRAO
Categories: X-Men movieverse
Characters: Scott/Logan
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3785

Holding On by CreedCascade and EchosRevenge
Rated: FRAO
together.
Categories: X-Men movieverse Characters: Scott/Logan
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 4486

RP FIC

Gary And His Two Babes by Andrew Troy Keller
Rated: FRAO
hopes of selling some of his work to Jill Kelly,only to have encounter
Jasmin St. Claire in the living room first.
Categories: Real Person fiction
Characters: original character, original character, other female, other
female, other male
Genres: Hetero, Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, anal sex, AU, domination, double-penetration,
Drama, exhibitionism, f/f, f/f/m, femslash, Finger fucking, First Time,
friendship, graphic sex, het, hetero and slash, Language, m/f, Masturbation,
nudity, Oral sex, Rimming, Romance, sexual references, slash,
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1298

MAILING LIST PAGE UPDATED
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=28607

FYI: I'll be moving over to the old wwomb site and trying to get that moved
over since I'm in the mood to transfer things anyway and have been putting
that off for a longer time than I wanted to. I"ve moved the XMen general
over already and am halfway through processing about half the slash section.
Expect a lot more XM overthe days to come. Next I'll be processing the
XFiles gen, het and slash cuz I'm working backwards <wink>

Geocities folks: you have until the 26th to find a new home for your work.
we're still willing to help ya out as  much as possible but time is growing
short.

Oh if I've missed anyone in the move, Gibbsslasp me. Its been a crazy couple
months getting this done.

Hope you found something to entertain you...

Please leave the authors some feedback from the archive site. The stories
are coming from a lot of different lists, websites that have allowed us to
post their work here and direct submissions.

Oh and do you want me to continue adding the direct story links?  Need a
little feedback on these updates? To much? To little? Couldn't care less if
I paid ya?

--
The MB Archive invites all authors to archive
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php
direct submissions  - makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252