[Makebelieve] womb update 10/25 - challenge - lists of interest

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 18:54:39 PDT 2009

Stories posted to WWOMB on 10/25

This update includes yesterdays new or updated stories, this week's
challenge (you can find this on the news page if you don't get a mon post)
and the archive lists for the fandoms updated. Other lists can be found on
the list page on wwomb. the URL is below the fandoms and lists. If you'd
like to get a daily update you they are being sent to the multi-fandom/theme
lists listed on the lists page.

ANDROMEDA

Secret Dreams by Andrew Troy Keller
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45650
Rated: FRAO
sensors discover a sign of life on one of the planets,Tyr and Beka volunteer
themselves to go on a scanning mission,only to have them get seperated by a
ground-quake.
Categories: Andromeda
Characters: Beka Valentine, Beka Valentine, original character, Other Male
Genres: Hetero
Warnings: Adult Situations, anal sex, AU, Dark Themes, Drama, exhibitionism,
Fantasy, First Time, friendship, Future Fic, graphic sex, het, Human/Alien
coupling, Language, m/f, Masturbation, nudity, Oral sex, Rimming, Romance,
sexual references, Voyeurism
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1901

BUFFY

The Evils of Beer by DennSedai
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45422
Rated: FRAO
and got stuck and this came to mind.*sighs* Evil bunnies.
Categories: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Characters: Graham/Xander, Xander/Graham/Riley
Genres: Slash Warnings: D/s, graphic sex, m/m, m/m/m
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 2311

CASPER THE FRIENDLY GHOST

The Halloween Nightmare by mbozzo
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45628
Rated: FRM
Betty Lynn, his new host body and sex slave.
Categories: Casper, The Friendly Ghost
Characters: Fatso
Genres: Hetero
Warnings: HolidayFic
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 207

EMERGENCY

Catwalk by NikkiM
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=26745
Rated: FRT-17 ]
Pervious published on an E! list years ago. It was beta'd then but not since
i re-edited it. Please forgive errors.
Categories: Emergency
Characters: Johnny/f
Genres: Hetero
Warnings: graphic sex, Oral sex
Challenges: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 12119

HARRY POTTER

Parallel by hgseeker
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45627
Rated: FRT-13
having been away for four years battling the forces of Darkness. At this
point he decides to return home and renew both his friendships with Ron and
Hermione and (hopefully) his romance with Ginny Weasley.
Categories: Harry Potter
Characters: Albus Dumbledore, Arthur Weasley, Bellatrix, Draco Malfoy, Fred
Weasley, George Weasley, Ginny Weasley, Harry Potter, Harry Potter/Ginny
Weasley, Hermione/Ron, James/Lily, Lord Voldemort, Lucius Malfoy, Macnair,
Moaning Myrtle, Molly Weasley, Neville Longbottom, orig
Genres: Hetero
Warnings: Adult Situations, AU, Character Death, Drama, Established couple,
friendship, Hurt/Comfort, m/f, Romance, violence
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 5443

JOSIE AND THE PUSSYCATS, SCOOBY DOO

Velma And The Pussycats by Andrew Troy Keller
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45654
Rated: FRAO
set-up for her band's latest tour concert,a reluctant Velma recieves a
surprise visit from Melody and Valerie.
Categories: Josie and the Pussycats, Scooby-Doo
Characters: Melody Valentine, Valerie Brown, Velma
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, AU, domination, double-penetration, Drama,
exhibitionism, f/f, f/f/f, femslash, Finger fucking, First Time, friendship,
graphic sex, Hurt/Comfort, Language, Masturbation, nudity, Oral sex,
Romance, sexual references, slash, Threesome, Voyeurism
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1451

MOONLIGHT

Requiem by Emerald72
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=44877
Rated: FRAO
story begun in Days of Blood Wine & Roses.
Categories: Moonlight
Characters: Josef Konstantin, Mick St. John, Mick/Josef, original characters
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, anal sex, Angst, AU, biting, bloodplay,
Character Death, Dark Themes, Drama, Established couple, Humor, Language,
m/m, Masturbation, Oral sex, Romance, rough sex, sexual references
Series: The Eternity Series
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 237

NCIS

Heir Apparent by SamAbby
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=44801&warning=FRT-17
Rated: FRT-17
New York suburb.
Categories: N.C.I.S
Characters: ensemble
Genres: General
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 14110

Valkyrie by SamAbby
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=44428
Rated: FRM
stop him before he strikes again?
Categories: N.C.I.S
Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony Dinozzo, Ducky (Donald Mallard), Leroy
Jethro Gibbs, T.C. Fornell, Tim McGee
Genres: General
Warnings: Adult Situations, Character Death, Child abuse, Language, Rape,
violence
Chapters: 18 Completed: No Word count: 50947

ORIGINAL FIC

MIXING LOVE AND WORK IN THE HUMAN WORLD by ulyferal
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45653
Rated: FRAO
short, original piece.
Categories: Original Fic
Characters: original character
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, anal sex, biting, Established couple, frottage,
graphic sex, Kinks, m/m, rough sex
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2030

SECRET ARMY

Memories in Brussels by Damask Rose
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=38554&warning=FRAO
Rated: FRAO
in time and is set in April-May 1944 with some flashbacks to earlier in the
War.
Categories: Secret Army
Characters: Hauptman Muller, Ludwig Kessler, Major Hans Dietrich Reinhardt
Genres: Hetero
Series: Journey To Berlin
Chapters: 18 Completed: No Word count: 992

V THE SERIES

Origins by Gypsy
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45660&warning=FRC
Rated: FRC
Categories: V: The Series
Characters: Ham, original character
Genres: General Warnings: Drama
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 307

WALKER TEXAS RANGER

What Hurts The Most by Vetesse
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45649&warning=FRT
Rated: FRT
Trivette shocks them all with a surprising change of behavior friendships
are tested and some are changed forever.
Categories: Walker: Texas Ranger
Characters: other, Carlos Sandoval , CD Parker , Cordell Walker , Jimmy
Trivette , Trent Malloy , Walker/Trivette
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, cross dressing, Drama, Established
couple, friendship, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, implied sex, m/m, mild violence,
sexual references, slash, Unrequited love
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 11075

X-MEN

Nine Months by Morgana
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45658
Rated: FRAO
hadn't interfered and Remy had been nine months pregnant? This is just a
little alternate ending for Return to Innocence. I'll be adding more scenes
in a few days when I get back from my vacation and oh, yeah, Remy insisted
this bit was NC-17 Many thanks to Mems for beta reading the parts
Categories: X-Men
Characters: Scott/Remy
Genres: Slash
Series: Eyes Of A Child
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 5373

Return To Innocence by Morgana
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45657
Rated: FRAO
including kids. Frustrated that he can't fulfill Scott's wish because he's a
man he seeks out Sinister's help, uncertain if the mad scientist will lure
him into another trap. Accepting all risks that come with a male pregnancy,
he hides his condition from Scott until destiny strikes
Categories: X-Men
Characters: Scott/Remy
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Rape
Series: Eyes Of A Child
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 33385

Insanity by Morgana
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45656
Rated: FRAO
Creed's still lurking and plans on using Remy to control his urges. When
Remy faces insanity, Scott begins to realize his attraction to the Cajun.
Categories: X-Men
Characters: Scott/Remy
Genres: Slash
Series: Eyes Of A Child
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 40199

Shadows by Morgana
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45655
Rated: FRAO
Antarctica. Still mourning Benjamin and Dave's death and having to leave
Mike behind, he tries to pick up the pieces and returns to Westchester to
live in the boathouse, shunned by most X-Men and he's taken off the team.
Tragedy strikes again and Remy finds himself comforting one of his
teammates.
Categories: X-Men
Characters: Scott/Remy
Genres: Slash
Series: Eyes Of A Child
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 46638

The Eyes Of A Child by Morgana
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45651
Rated: FRAO
Jean-Luc LeBeau and his life changes drastically.
Categories: X-Men
Characters: Scott/Remy
Genres: Slash
Series: Eyes Of A Child
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 64568

MULTIPLE FANDOMS

Love Returned by Angel Calia
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45659&warning=FRM
Rated: FRM
within the family are discovered.
Categories: Multiple Fandoms (4 or more)
Characters: None
Genres: Hetero, Slash
Warnings: anal sex, Angst, AU, bloodplay, Character Death, Dark Themes,
Fantasy, First Time, Hurt/Comfort, implied rape, Language, Non-con, OOC [Out
of Character], Underage, vampirism, violence
Series: Haven
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1182

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE
Something is wrong. one of your characters is avoiding another and the other
has no idea what he/she has done wrong. Your choice of what the problem is.
have fun with this one.

MAILING LIST PAGE
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=28607

ANDROMEDA
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/andromedachatandfic - general, hetero,
slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thewildandwickedsideofdylanhunt - general,
hetero, slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thewildandwickedsideoftyr - general,
hetero, slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thewildsideofseamusharper - general,
hetero, slash
(yahoogroups)

BUFFY THE VAMPIRESLAYER
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/slashfromthehellsmouth - slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/slashthemenofbuffyandangel - slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/sunnydaleslash - slash

(Yahoo Groups)
slash
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spike_Slash - slash

EMERGENCY
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/emergency_captainhankstanleyfic - general,
hetero, slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/emergency_chetkellyfic - general, hetero,
slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/emergency_dixiemccallfic - general,
hetero, slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/emergency_joeearlyfic - general, hetero,
slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/emergency_kellybrackettfic - general,
hetero, slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/emergency_marcolopezfic - general, hetero,
slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/emergency_mikestokercharacterfic -
general, hetero, slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/emergency_rampartgeneralfic - general,
hetero, slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/emergency_roycomfort - general, hetero,
slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/emergency_station51fic - general, hetero,
slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/johnnygageoooowies - general, hetero,
slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/johnnylovesroyfic - general, hetero, slash

(yahoogroups)

HARRY POTTER
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/hpimprov - general, hetero, slash

(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/harrypotterslash - slash

(yahoogroups)

MOONLIGHT
(yahoogorups)
slash

NCIS
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/navyncisfic - general, hetero, slash

(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/ncis_slash - slash

(Yahoo Groups)

NCIS: LOS ANGELES
(dreamwidth)
http://ncislosangeles.dreamwidth.org - general, hetero, slash

http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/v-theserieschatandfic - general, hetero,
slash

X-MEN
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/xmenfic - general, hetero, slash

(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/letstalkxmen - general, hetero, slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/x-menbdsm - general, hetero, slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/x-menchatandfic - general, hetero, slash

(yahoogroups)
hetero, slash
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/XMen_PWP_Fantasies - general, hetero, slash

FYI: I'll be moving over to the old wwomb site and trying to get that moved
over since I'm in the mood to transfer things anyway and have been putting
that off for a longer time than I wanted to. I"ve moved the XMen general
over already and am halfway through processing about half the slash section.
Expect a lot more XM overthe days to come. Next I'll be processing the
XFiles gen, het and slash cuz I'm working backwards <wink>

Hope you found something to entertain you...

Please leave the authors some feedback from the archive site. The stories
are coming from a lot of different lists, websites that have allowed us to
post their work here and direct submissions.

--
The MB Archive invites all authors to archive
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php
direct submissions  - makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252