[Makebelieve] womb update 10/26 - challenge - lists

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 21:00:18 PDT 2009

Stories posted to WWOMB on 10/26

This update includes yesterdays new or updated stories, more challenges,
including WWOMBs versuib of the NaNOWriMo and the archive lists for the
fandoms updated. Other lists can be found on the list page on wwomb. the URL
is below the fandoms and lists. If you'd like to get a daily update you they
are being sent to the multi-fandom/theme lists listed on the lists page.

AMERICAN IDOL

I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF by Natasha Barry
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45663
Rated: FRC
Ryan's POV.
Categories: American Idol
Characters: Ryan/Simon
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Established couple, Language
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 9177

BEING HUMAN, TORCHWOOD

Five Hundred Years Gone by peja
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45669
Rated: FRM
last 500 years without Jack. Can Jack and Ianto reclaim what they once had?
Note: This is an open series. In other words, you are invited to write in
this universe if the story compels ya. I hope to see something from you.
Categories: Torchwood, Being Human, Being Human/Torchwood
Characters: George/Mitchell, Jack/Ianto
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Angst, AU
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 7372

CRIMINAL MINDS

Modern Myth by Kireania
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45670&warning=FRM
Rated: FRM
thinks he can control it, he soon realizes it's impossible. Song fic
Categories: Criminal Minds
Characters: Jason Gideon , Spencer Reid
Genres: Slash, Song fic
Warnings: Angst, m/m, OOC [Out of Character]
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3045

DONALD STRACHEY MYSTERIES, FIRST WAVE

Second Wave by Nancy
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45205&warning=FRAO
Rated: FRAO
Categories: First Wave, Donald Strachey Mysteries, First Wave/Don Strachey
Mysteries Characters: Strachey/Callahan
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Angst, Language, m/m
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 6656

DR WHO, TORCHWOOD

Metal Tears for the Tin Man by Angyl and Rina
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45429
Rated: FRAO
universe, the Doctor finds a way to give him another one and a new start.
Categories: Torchwood, Doctor Who, Doctor Who/Torchwood
Characters: Ianto/Jake Simmonds, Jack/Jake Simmonds, Rose/John 'Doc' Smith,
Tom Milligan/Martha Jones, Jack/Ianto
Genres: Hetero, Slash
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 6854

EMERGENCY

Let's Get Campy by Lynneste
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45672&warning=FRT-17
Rated: FRT-17
know is the battleax nurse is out to get them, particularly Johnny, Roy, and
Marco, in retaliation for her getting fired from Rampart.
Categories: Emergency
Characters: Chet/Marco , Johnny/Roy, Mike/Hank
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1881

LAW AND ORDER SVU

The fig shake Universe by Storyteller
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45662
Rated: FRC
Categories: Law And Order: Special Victims Unit
Characters: Fin/Munch
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 2152

NARUTO

Unwanted Memories by Kurenai LeStrange
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45667
Rated: FRM
a last chance mission to find Sasuke; Shikamaru Nara is captured. Though the
rest of the team is nearly wiped out, all Nara knows is teammate Chouji
Akimichi is dead. Will his team succeed in their search in finding him or
will he be left to fend for himself having the secret he's been carrying for
the last few months be found out by Orochimaru?
Categories: Naruto
Characters: Akimichi Chouji, Nara Shikamaru
Genres: General
Warnings: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, implied rape, implied sex, MPreg
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1140

No Safer Place by Kurenai LeStrange
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45666
Rated: FRM
between Kakashi and Iruka. The end result will change their lives forever,
can Iruka overcome the change or will he let it tear him apart? Can Kakashi
find a way to pierce the darkness or will he be consumed as well?
Categories: Naruto
Characters: Hatake Kakashi, Umuino Iruka
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, implied sex, miscarrage,
MPreg
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 406

NCIS

The Same Page by Annemarie
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45668
Rated: FRAO
Categories: N.C.I.S
Characters: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Genres: Slash
Warnings: m/m, PWP
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2073

Gitmo by Boris8032
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=41255
Rated: FRAO
prison
Categories: N.C.I.S
Characters: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Angst, drug abuse, Hurt/Comfort, Language, m/m, Non-con, Rape,
violence
Chapters: 36 Completed: No Word count: 1113

Long Way Home by taylorgibbs
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45664&warning=FRT
Rated: FRT
some surprising things about his boss in the process.
Categories: N.C.I.S
Characters: Anthony Dinozzo, Gibbs/DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2224

Overcoming (follows Back To School) by BuffyAngel68
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=38413
Rated: FRAO
way...
Categories: N.C.I.S
Characters: Anthony Dinozzo, Gibbs/DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, Bondage, D/s, Established couple, graphic
sex, Kinks, Language, Masturbation, Oral sex, Romance, Toy Play
Series: Post Traumatic Stress
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 1378

A Friend in Need by tutncleo
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=44756
Rated: FRM
agent seeks help from Team Gibbs to take down a kidnapping syndicate.  Same
world as my story Discovered Undercover
Categories: N.C.I.S
Characters: Abby Sciuto, Gibbs/DiNozzo, Jen Sheppard, original character,
original character, T.C. Fornell, Tim McGee, Ziva David
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, Drama, Established couple, m/m, violence
Chapters: 29 Completed: No Word count: 169008

SPACEBALLS

New Homeworld by Andrew Troy Keller
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45665
Rated: FRAO
Seven--with Lone Star and Princess Vespa inside of it--crash-lands on the
planet Earth,where a kind stranger invites them to stay at his place.
Categories: Spaceballs
Characters: Lone Star/Princess Vespa/f
Genres: Hetero, Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, anal sex, AU, Dark Themes, domination,
double-penetration, Drama, exhibitionism, f/f, f/f/m, Fantasy, femslash,
Finger fucking, First Time, friendship, Future Fic, graphic sex, het, hetero
and slash, Human/Alien coupling, Hurt/Comfort, Language, m/f, Mast
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2036

TORCHWOOD

When Rhys met John by lilithangel
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45671
Rated: FRAO
gets things handled.
Categories: Torchwood
Characters: Andy/John Hart
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1990

X-MEN

Contagious by Pirate Turner
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45673&warning=FRC
Rated: FRC
Categories: X-Men
Characters: Bobby/Hank
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 288

RP FIC

Some Downtime by Andrew Troy Keller
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45661
Rated: FRAO
future travels to 1981 and falls in love with Linda Blair as a beautiful
woman.
Categories: Real Person fiction
Characters: original character, original character, other female, other
female, other male
Genres: Hetero, Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, anal sex, AU, double-penetration, Drama,
exhibitionism, f/f, f/f/m, Fantasy, femslash, First Time, friendship, Future
Fic, graphic sex, het, hetero and slash, Historical slash, Language, m/f,
Masturbation, nudity, Oral sex, Rimming, Role play, Romance, sexu
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1199

TODAY'S CHALLENGE

1. Use the phrase "fuck buddy" in your story

2. "Don't call me your only sunshine, if there's another memory burning in
your mind"
Your character suspects his/her lover is still in love with a past lover.

3. WWOMB's version of the NaNoMoWri

The writers across the world are gearing up the complete a novel in 30 days.
So I thought we could take a page out of there book and commit to finishing
up one or more of those naughty little WIPs lingering on the hard drives.  I
was thinking we could announce the plan to write to the finish on one or
more or the WIPs then go for it, or I could creae a list specifically to
address these WIPs, you let me know which you'd like ( or we could run the
thing off http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CreativeWriting_101  Guess any of
these options is kewl, really. Instead of picking a start date on the
exercise, I'm thinking we can start immediately, and others could start when
the find a window, or create one. Figure we can announce intent. Then if
there is a block, drag it out and discuss the block, maybe share what's
written and get some ideas where it could go from there from the rest of the
list.

MAILING LIST PAGE
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=28607

BEING HUMAN (new)
(Dreamwidth)
http://beinghumanfic.dreamwidth.org
(InsaneJournal)
http://asylums.insanejournal.com/beinghumanfic
(LiveJournal)
http://community.livejournal.com/beinghumanfic
(yahoogroups)

CRIMINAL MINDS
(Yahoogroups)

DOCTOR WHO
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/children_oftime/
http://community.livejournal.com/thetardisstory/
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/drwhochatandfic
(Yahoo Groups)

EMERGENCY
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/emergency_captainhankstanleyfic - general,
hetero, slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/emergency_chetkellyfic - general, hetero,
slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/emergency_dixiemccallfic - general,
hetero, slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/emergency_joeearlyfic - general, hetero,
slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/emergency_kellybrackettfic - general,
hetero, slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/emergency_marcolopezfic - general, hetero,
slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/emergency_mikestokercharacterfic -
general, hetero, slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/emergency_rampartgeneralfic - general,
hetero, slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/emergency_roycomfort - general, hetero,
slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/emergency_station51fic - general, hetero,
slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/johnnygageoooowies - general, hetero,
slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/johnnylovesroyfic - general, hetero, slash
(yahoogroups)

FIRST WAVE
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/cadelovesjoshuafic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/firstwavechatandfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/firstwaveslash

LAW AND ORDER
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/allthelawandordergenerations
(yahoogroups)

LAW AND ORDER SVU
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/lawandorder_specialvictimsunitchatandfic
(yahoogroups)

NCIS
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/navyncisfic - general, hetero, slash
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/ncis_slash - slash
(Yahoo Groups)

NCIS: LOS ANGELES
(dreamwidth)
http://ncislosangeles.dreamwidth.org - general, hetero, slash

TORCHWOOD
(Dreamwidth)
http://torchwoodfic.dreamwidth.org
(Insane Journal)
http://asylums.insanejournal.com/rifts_anomalies
http://asylums.insanejournal.com/torchwoodfic
http://asylums.insanejournal.com/timeschildren
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/cardiff_tales
http://community.livejournal.com/rifts_anomalies
http://community.livejournal.com/talesofcardoff

(Yahoo Groups)

X-MEN
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/xmenfic - general, hetero, slash

(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/letstalkxmen - general, hetero, slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/x-menbdsm - general, hetero, slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/x-menchatandfic - general, hetero, slash

(yahoogroups)
hetero, slash
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/XMen_PWP_Fantasies - general, hetero, slash

FYI: I'll be moving over to the old wwomb site and trying to get that moved
over since I'm in the mood to transfer things anyway and have been putting
that off for a longer time than I wanted to. I"ve moved the XMen general
over already and am halfway through processing about half the slash section.
Expect a lot more XM overthe days to come. Next I'll be processing the
XFiles gen, het and slash cuz I'm working backwards <wink>

Hope you found something to entertain you...

Please leave the authors some feedback from the archive site. The stories
are coming from a lot of different lists, websites that have allowed us to
post their work here and direct submissions.

--
The MB Archive invites all authors to archive
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php
direct submissions  - makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252