[Makebelieve] wwomb update 10/27 - challenge - lists

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 19:59:39 PDT 2009

Stories posted to WWOMB on 10/27

This update includes yesterdays new or updated stories, more challenges,
including WWOMBs versuib of the NaNOWriMo and the archive lists for the
fandoms updated. Other lists can be found on the list page on wwomb. the URL
is below the fandoms and lists. If you'd like to get a daily update you they
are being sent to the multi-fandom/theme lists listed on the lists page.

ALIAS SMITH AND JONES

A Short Tale of Two Partners by Coronado
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45676
Rated: FRT-13
and the Kid after things have been wrapped up with Jake and the Sherriff
Categories: Alias Smith And Jones
Characters: Joshua Smith aka Hannibal Heyes, Thaddeus Jones aka Jed Kid
Curry)
Genres: General
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 4035

BUFFY

The Evils of Beer by DennSedai
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45422&warning=FRAO
Rated: FRAO
and got stuck and this came to mind.*sighs* Evil bunnies.
Categories: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Characters: Graham/Xander, Xander/Graham/Riley
Genres: Slash
Warnings: D/s, graphic sex, m/m, m/m/m
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 2311

CASPER THE FRIENDLY GHOST

Fatso's Halloween Sexual Invasion by mbozzo
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45628&warning=FRM
Rated: FRM
Betty Lynn, his new host body and sex slave.
Categories: Casper, The Friendly Ghost
Characters: Fatso
Genres: Hetero
Warnings: HolidayFic
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 207

DARK BLUE

Vampire Bunny by scoob2222
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45684&warning=FRM
Rated: FRM
devious and the kink vampires. Jaimie gets jealous.
Categories: Dark Blue
Characters: Dean/Jaimie
Genres: Hetero
Warnings: HolidayFic, Paranormal activity
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 358

HARY POTTER

Parallel by hgseeker
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45627
Rated: FRT-13
having been away for four years battling the forces of Darkness. At this
point he decides to return home and renew both his friendships with Ron and
Hermione and (hopefully) his romance with Ginny Weasley.
Categories: Harry Potter
Characters: Albus Dumbledore, Arthur Weasley, Bellatrix, Draco Malfoy, Fred
Weasley, George Weasley, Ginny Weasley, Harry Potter, Harry Potter/Ginny
Weasley, Hermione/Ron, James/Lily, Lord Voldemort, Lucius Malfoy, Macnair,
Moaning Myrtle, Molly Weasley, Neville Longbottom, orig
Genres: Hetero
Warnings: Adult Situations, AU, Character Death, Drama, Established couple,
friendship, Hurt/Comfort, m/f, Romance, violence
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 5443

HARRY POTTER, JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA

Harry Potter and the Champion of Nabu by Kate R
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=44889&warning=FRT
Rated: FRT
summer before his fifth year.
Categories: Harry Potter, Justice League Of America
Characters: Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter, Dr Fate, Jason Blood
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 5668

LAVERNE & SHIRLEY

Shirley's Sexual Nightmare by Andrew Troy Keller
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45674
Rated: FRAO
party with Laverne to avoid Lenny and Squiggy,only to have a handsome male
stranger appear in the apartment after the clock strikes 12 Midnight.
Categories: Laverne & Shirley
Characters: Shirely/o
Genres: Hetero
Warnings: Adult Situations, anal sex, AU, biting, bloodplay, Dark Themes,
domination, Drama, exhibitionism, Fantasy, Finger fucking, First Time,
fisting, friendship, graphic sex, het, HolidayFic, Horror, Hurt/Comfort,
Language, Love Slave Fic, m/f, Masturbation, Mind Control
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 475

ORIGINAL FIC

Starting by Kill Your Darlings
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45409&warning=FRM
Rated: FRM
find out, but is afraid to hurt his sister’s feelings. When meeting
Christopher, who is determined to get to know him, he takes a step into what
appears to be an unknown world for him.
Sequel to Finality
Categories: Original Fic
Characters: Original characters: Kai, Sara, Christopher, Peter, Kine
Special appearance: Elisabeth, Max, Fritjof
Genres: Slash
Warnings: drug abuse, m/m
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3072

THE PRETENDER, UFO

The Search by Yuchtar
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45675
Rated: FRAO
maker and he encounters more than he bargains for in Merry Olde England.
Categories: UFO, The Pretender
Characters: ensemble
Genres: Slash
Warnings: AU, BDSM, m/m, m/m/m, Non-con
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 8753

SENTINEL

Courage Under Fire by PattRose
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=40319&warning=FRAO
Rated: FRAO
Categories: The Sentinel
Characters: Jim/Blair
Genres: Slash
Series: Courage under Fire Part 38, Courage under Fire Part 38
Chapters: 48 Completed: No Word count: 2695

STAR TREK THE IMAX EXPERIENCE

Ramifications by Lopaka Tanu
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45679
Rated: FRAO
Categories: Star Trek: The IMAX Experience
Characters: Spock/Chekov
Genres: Slash
Warnings: D/s, Language, m/m, sexual references
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 624

STAR WARS - CLONE WARS

Closeted Liaison by Susie
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45685&warning=FRT-17
Rated: FRT-17
Categories: Star Wars - Clone Wars
Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi , Obidala, Padme
Genres: Hetero, Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2912

X-MEN

Unleashed by Creed Cascade and TJ
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45680&warning=FRAO
Rated: FRAO
another, even while she tries to draw him closer.
Categories: X-Men
Characters: Logan/Remy/Scott
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 5093

Two Weeks by Calm Jedi
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45677
Rated: FRAO
with an old enemy.
Categories: X-Men
Characters: Logan/Remy, Xavier/Magneto
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 13525

X-MEN MOVIEVERSE

Whose the fool 2 Who's Always There? by Creed Cascade and TJ
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45683
Rated: FRAO
Categories: X-Men movieverse
Characters: Logan/Scott/Remy
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 15697

Who's The Fool? by Creed Cascade and TJ
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45682
Rated: FRAO
Logan and Scott.
Categories: X-Men movieverse
Characters: Logan/Scott/Remy
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 12346

Vengeance by Creed Cascade and TJ
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45681&warning=FRAO
Rated: FRAO
Categories: X-Men movieverse
Characters: Logan/Bobby
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 12485

Unheimlich by Gemma
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45678&warning=FRM
Rated: FRM
Categories: X-Men, X-Men movieverse
Characters: Xavier/Magneto
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3830

TODAY'S CHALLENGE

1. Your character is facing a personal crisis. You decide what, and how its
handled.

WWOMB's version of the NaNoMoWri

The writers across the world are gearing up the complete a novel in 30 days.
So I thought we could take a page out of there book and commit to finishing
up one or more of those naughty little WIPs lingering on the hard drives.  I
was thinking we could announce the plan to write to the finish on one or
more or the WIPs then go for it, or I could creae a list specifically to
address these WIPs, you let me know which you'd like ( or we could run the
thing off http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CreativeWriting_101  Guess any of
these options is kewl, really. Instead of picking a start date on the
exercise, I'm thinking we can start immediately, and others could start when
the find a window, or create one. Figure we can announce intent. Then if
there is a block, drag it out and discuss the block, maybe share what's
written and get some ideas where it could go from there from the rest of the
list.

MAILING LIST PAGE
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=28607

ALIAS SMITH AND JONES
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/aliassmithandjones  - general, hetero,
slash
(Yahoo Groups)

BUFFY THE VAMPIRESLAYER
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/slashfromthehellsmouth - slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/slashthemenofbuffyandangel - slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/sunnydaleslash - slash
(Yahoo Groups)
slash
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spike_Slash - slash

DARK BLUE
(dream width)
http://darkbluefic.dreamwidth.org/profile
(insane journal)
http://asylums.insanejournal.com/darkbluefic/profile
(live journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/darkbluefic/profile
(yahoogroups)

HARRY POTTER
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/hpimprov
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/harrypotterslash
(yahoogroups)

JUSTICE LEAGUE
(Yahoo Groups)

THE PRETENDER
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/slashthepretender

THE SENTINEL
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/sentinelfic
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/alphablair
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/alphajim
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/alternatesentineluniverse
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/blairfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/blairlist
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/blairoooowiesfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/blairoooowiesgeneralfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/hairboylovesbigguy
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/jimellisonoooowies
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/junglejimvirginblairchatandfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/sentinelchatandfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/sentinelxovers
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/sugarandspiceandeverythingsentinel
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinel_amourousadventuresfromthebullpen
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinel_crashingthrutheglassceiling
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinel_rafeslash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinel_thecontinuingadventuresofjimandblair
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinelbdsm
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinelfanfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinelforever
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinellove
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinelothers_supportingcharacterschatandfic
(topica)
http://lists.topica.com/lists/thesentinelforever
http://lists.topica.com/lists/thesentinellove
(Yahoo Groups)

STAR TREK
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/allthestartreksbdsm
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/allthestartreksfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/boneslives
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/kirkandspockbdsm
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/kirklovesspockfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/startrekchatandfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/theenigmaticq-trek-fic
(Yahoo Groups)

STAR WARS
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/starwarsgeneratonschatandfic

X-MEN
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/xmenfic - general, hetero, slash
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/letstalkxmen - general, hetero, slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/x-menbdsm - general, hetero, slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/x-menchatandfic - general, hetero, slash
(yahoogroups)
hetero, slash
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/XMen_PWP_Fantasies - general, hetero, slash

FYI: I'll be moving over to the old wwomb site and trying to get that moved
over since I'm in the mood to transfer things anyway and have been putting
that off for a longer time than I wanted to. I"ve moved the XMen general
over already and am halfway through processing about half the slash section.
Expect a lot more XM overthe days to come. Next I'll be processing the
XFiles gen, het and slash cuz I'm working backwards <wink>

Hope you found something to entertain you...

Please leave the authors some feedback from the archive site. The stories
are coming from a lot of different lists, websites that have allowed us to
post their work here and direct submissions.

--
The MB Archive invites all authors to archive
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php
direct submissions  - makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252