[Makebelieve] wwomb update 10/28 - challenge - facebook - lists

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 22:01:28 PDT 2009

Stories posted to WWOMB on 10/28

This update includes yesterday's new or updated stories, more challenges,
including WWOMBs version of the NaNOWriMo and the archive lists for the
fandoms updated. Other lists can be found on the list page on wwomb. the URL
is below the fandoms and lists. If you'd like to get a daily update you they
are being sent to the multi-fandom/theme lists listed on the lists page.

I've also included a link to Darcia's new Gilmore Girl's list. Oh and
Facebook people, there is alink for you to friend me, if you are so inclined

CRIMINAL MINDS

Sexy Sex Obsessive by Kireania
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45706&warning=FRM
Rated: FRM
all The Oracle of All Things Known and Unknown.
Categories: Criminal Minds
Characters: Gideon/Reid
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 5233

Rules of Attachment by Crimefan03
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45686
Rated: FRAO
Categories: Criminal Minds
Characters: Reid/Morgan
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Angst, Drama, m/m, Romance
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 1649

CSI NEW YORK

Mac & Claws by SkyBabyDragon
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45699
Rated: FRM
grown up there and she was back home. She was an orphan she knew she had
some special gifts, she could talk to spirits and help them cross over and
she could track someone easily if she knew there scent.
Categories: CSI New York, Television Characters: Mack Taylor aka Mac
Genres: Hetero
Warnings: Drama, m/f, Romance, supernatural
Series: Vampire & Werewolves
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 3352

Adam & Fangs by SkyBabyDragon
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45698
Rated: FRM
never figured they be CSI and Detectives that were part of this society.
Didn’t really know there were good vampires and dampires out there. His
mother was a mortal prisoner to a dampire bastard until they’d both died.
Now he was doing work that he enjoyed, with no clue he was around what he
feared the most. Maybe it’s a good thing, because they’re good people and
maybe they’re not like the ones he knew before.
Categories: CSI New York
Characters: Adam Ross, Mack Taylor aka Mac
Genres: Slash
Warnings: biting, bloodplay, Drama, m/m, MPreg, Romance, supernatural,
vampirism
Series: Vampire & Werewolves
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 3771

HARRY POTTER

Best (Worst) Laid Plans by Christine
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45688
Rated: FRAO
notice him as something other than a nuisance. Something told him the plan
was the easy part; convincing Mr Malfoy? He almost decided to remain a
virgin.
Categories: Harry Potter
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Draco/O, Other male
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, anal sex, First Time, m/m, PWP, slash, smut
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 4373

Candied Draco by Christine
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45687
Rated: FRAO
idea. Draco, on the other hand, isn't too crazy about the idea.
Categories: Harry Potter
Characters: Draco/Harry
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, anal sex, Established couple, Food Play, m/m,
PWP, slash, smut
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1210

NCIS

Tony's White Knight by SkyBabyDragon
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45701
Rated: FRM
up falling for each other. Can Tony get through his low self-esteem and
believe someone wants to be with him for more than just some fun in the
sack. Will this person leave me or will I screw up so it will make them want
to leave me? – is the question Tony asks himself!
Categories: N.C.I.S, Television
Characters: Anthony Dinozzo, other male
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 1884

Tony's Slipping by SkyBabyDragon
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45700
Rated: FRM
started to slip. He hasn’t let go of Kate, she had been a best friend. He
had never fallen in love with her but she was someone he’d trusted. She knew
that he loved his boss and had given him advice to follow his heart, right
before she had died.
Categories: N.C.I.S
Characters: Anthony Dinozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Drama, Hurt/Comfort, m/m, Romance
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 2457

Fangs & Romance by SkyBabyDragon
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45697&warning=FRC
Rated: FRC
There is a new NCIS Agent that comes in to view that is when Gibbs finds his
mate. Ever vampire or damphire has a destine mate. Gibbs finds his but finds
it hard to get his mate to agree to be with him.
Categories: N.C.I.S, Television
Characters: Leroy Jethro Gibbs, other femail
Genres: Hetero
Warnings: m/f, Romance, supernatural, vampirism
Series: Vampire & Werewolves
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 4968

Claws & Romance by SkyBabyDragon
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45696
Rated: FRM
is a race that goes back to the beginning of time - werewolves. There are
good and bad like any race in the world. There are some that want to do
things for the greater good and there are some that want to do for evil. Now
there are two types here kind of like male and female but not. There are
werewolves  - the ones that can shift then there are their mates, they’re
called kinfolk and they can’t change into a wolf but they do hold a power.
Categories: N.C.I.S,
Characters: Anthony Dinozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Hurt/Comfort, m/m, MPreg, Romance, supernatural
Series: Vampire & Werewolves
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 5156

Gibbs First Love by SkyBabyDragon
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45694
Rated: FRM
threw there teenage years but they never said anything to one another. Know
that they are in there older years maybe they can find love with one
another.
Categories: N.C.I.S
Characters: Leroy Jethro Gibbs, other male
Genres: GenSlash
Warnings: m/m, MPreg
Chapters: 21 Completed: Yes Word count: 1241

Finding A Family by SkyBabyDragon
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45693
Rated: FRM
between her and Gibbs. But she is a bit scared to get in a relationship but
so is Gibbs about loving another woman.
Categories: N.C.I.S
Characters: Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Other Female
Genres: General
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 1108

A Different Past by SkyBabyDragon
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45691&warning=FRT
Rated: FRT
in the park one night they come to find a teenager boy in the park under the
tree battered and beat. Gibbs decides to take the boy he had a open room and
Kelly seemed to connect with him.
Categories: N.C.I.S
Characters: Anthony Dinozzo, Kelly Gibbs, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genres: General
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 1296

Intervention by taylorgibbs
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45692
Rated: FRT
Categories: N.C.I.S
Characters: Anthony Dinozzo, Gibbs/DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 5151

Raising Tony Vol Two by SkyBabyDragon
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45690
Rated: FRT
Vol One."
Categories: N.C.I.S
Characters: Anthony Dinozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genres: General
Series: Raising Tony
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 2643

Raising Tony Vol One by SkyBabyDragon
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45689
Rated: FRT
on Gibbs door steps when he is two years old and Gibbs adopted him making
him his own son giving the boy a good home.
Categories: N.C.I.S
Characters: Anthony Dinozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genres: Other Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Raising Tony
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 6625

Heir Apparent by SamAbby
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=44801&warning=FRT-17
Rated: FRT-17
New York suburb.
Categories: N.C.I.S
Characters: ensemble
Genres: General
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 19404

POLTERGEIST

To Suffer Another Poltergeist Attack by Andrew Troy Keller
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45695
Rated: FRAO
suddenly feels that she is not alone even in an empty room.
Categories: Poltergeist
Characters: Diane/Kane
Genres: Hetero
Warnings: Adult Situations, anal sex, Angst, AU, BDSM, bloodplay, Bondage,
Dark Themes, domination, Drama, exhibitionism, Family, Fantasy, First Time,
friendship, graphic sex, het, HolidayFic, Horror, Hurt/Comfort, Incest,
Language, m/f, Masturbation, Necrophilia, Non-con, nudity
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1378

THE PROFESSIONALS, SOLDIER OF FORTUNE

Worth the Wear of Winning 2 The Undiscovered Ends by Zoe Raynes
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45704
Rated: FRM
C.J. have to rely on outside assistance to rescue them. In the process,
Benny Ray makes some discoveries--about himself and his teammates.
Categories: The Professionals, Soldier of Fortune, Inc,
Professionals/Soldier of Fortune
Characters: Bodie/Doyle, Benny Ray/Chance
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 10763

SOLDIER OF FORTUNE

Worth the Wear of Winning by Zoe Raynes
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45703
Rated: FRAO
Categories: Soldier of Fortune, Inc
Characters: Benny Ray/Chance
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2687

X-FLES, X-MEN

You Always Hurt The Ones You Love by Grygon and Shael
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45705&warning=FRAO
Rated: FRAO
challenges him to a fight in the Arizona desert to start, what he hopes, is
the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
Categories: XFiles, X-Files/Xmen, X-Men movieverse
Characters: Remy LeBeau/Alex Krycek
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 32545

X-MEN MOVIEVERSE

Whose the fool 3 Title: Who Is He? by Creed Cascade and TJ
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45702
Rated: FRAO
Categories: X-Men movieverse
Characters: Logan/Scott/Remy
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 12246

NEW LIST:
Daish has opened a new list for Gilmore Girls and would like to invite y'all
to come play
http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/GG_Loves_Stars_Hollow

FACEBOOK:
I'd be delighted to have you friend me on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1122875290&ref=profile

TODAY'S CHALLENGE

1. your characters explore fantasies.

WWOMB's version of the NaNoMoWri

The writers across the world are gearing up the complete a novel in 30 days.
So I thought we could take a page out of there book and commit to finishing
up one or more of those naughty little WIPs lingering on the hard drives.  I
was thinking we could announce the plan to write to the finish on one or
more or the WIPs then go for it, or I could creae a list specifically to
address these WIPs, you let me know which you'd like ( or we could run the
thing off http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CreativeWriting_101  Guess any of
these options is kewl, really. Instead of picking a start date on the
exercise, I'm thinking we can start immediately, and others could start when
the find a window, or create one. Figure we can announce intent. Then if
there is a block, drag it out and discuss the block, maybe share what's
written and get some ideas where it could go from there from the rest of the
list.

MAILING LIST PAGE
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=28607

CRIMINAL MINDS
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CriminalMinds_slash - slash

CSI
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/crimesceneinvestigationchatandfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/crimesceneinvestigationslash
(yahoogroups)

CSI MIAMI
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/slashcsimiami
(Yahoogroups)

CSI NEW YORK
(yahoogroups)

HARRY POTTER
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/hpimprov
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/harrypotterslash
(yahoogroups)

NCIS
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/navyncisfic
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/ncis_slash
(Yahoo Groups)

NCIS: LOS ANGELES
(dreamwidth)
http://ncislosangeles.dreamwidth.org
(Insane JOurnal)
http://asylums.insanejournal.com/ncislosangeles
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/ncislosangeles/
(Yahoogroups)

THE PROFESSIONALS
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/theprofessionalsslash

X-FILES
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/alexkrycek_rip
http://community.livejournal.com/xfilesfic
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/alternatexfilesuniverse
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/doggettslash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/krycek-xf-fic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/krycek_mulder_skinnerangst
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/krycekslash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/mulder-xf-fic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/mulderslash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/pendrell-xf-fic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/skinner-xf-fic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/skinnerslash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/spender-xf-fic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/spenderslash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thex-filesbdsm
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/x-files_extremeegde
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/xfilesangst
(yahoogroups)

X-MEN
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/xmenfic - general, hetero, slash
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/letstalkxmen - general, hetero, slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/x-menbdsm - general, hetero, slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/x-menchatandfic - general, hetero, slash
(yahoogroups)
hetero, slash
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/XMen_PWP_Fantasies - general, hetero, slash

FYI: I'll be moving over to the old wwomb site and trying to get that moved
over since I'm in the mood to transfer things anyway and have been putting
that off for a longer time than I wanted to. I"ve moved the XMen general
over already and am halfway through processing about half the slash section.
Expect a lot more XM overthe days to come. Next I'll be processing the
XFiles gen, het and slash cuz I'm working backwards <wink>

Hope you found something to entertain you...

Please leave the authors some feedback from the archive site. The stories
are coming from a lot of different lists, websites that have allowed us to
post their work here and direct submissions.

--
The MB Archive invites all authors to archive
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php
direct submissions  - makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252