[Makebelieve] wwomb update 10/29

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 19:42:43 PDT 2009

Stories posted to WWOMB on 10/29

This update includes yesterday's new or updated stories, more challenges,
including WWOMBs version of the NaNOWriMo and the archive lists for the
fandoms updated. Other lists can be found on the list page on wwomb. the URL
is below the fandoms and lists. If you'd like to get a daily update you they
are being sent to the multi-fandom/theme lists listed on the lists page.

I've also included a link to Darcia's new Gilmore Girl's list. Oh and
Facebook people, there is alink for you to friend me, if you are so inclined

BUFFY, THE MUPPETS

Counts of Blood by Lucinda
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=37860
Rated: FRT-17
Notes: Post Muppet Show, pre BtVS s1.
Categories: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, General fiction, Buffy/The Muppets,
The Muppet Show Characters: Darla, Kermit The Frog, The Count
Genres: General
Chapters: 17 Completed: No Word count: 567

DOCTOR WHO, TORCHWOOD

Metal Tears for the Tin Man by Angyl and Rina
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45429
Rated: FRAO
universe, the Doctor finds a way to give him another one and a new start.
Categories: Torchwood, Doctor Who, Doctor Who/Torchwood
Characters: Ianto/Jake Simmonds, Jack/Jake Simmonds, Rose/John 'Doc' Smith,
Tom Milligan/Martha Jones, Jack/Ianto
Genres: Hetero, Slash
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 13576

ELECTRA WOMAN AND DYNA GIRL

Violation Of Electra Woman by Andrew Troy Keller
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45721&warning=FRAO
Rated: FRAO
a printing plant,where one of them gets caught in the trap of an old
tormentor.
Categories: Electra Woman and Dyna Girl
Characters: Electra Woman/m/f
Genres: Hetero, Slash
Warnings: Abuse, Adult Situations, anal sex, AU, BDSM, Bondage, Dark Themes,
domination, double-penetration, Drama, exhibitionism, f/f, f/f/m, Fantasy,
femslash, Finger fucking, First Time, fisting, friendship, graphic sex, het,
hetero and slash, HolidayFic, Horror, Hurt/Comfort
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1282

HARRY POTTER

Child Of My Heart by Soulseeker
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=41589
Rated: FRAO
the married people isn't thrilled about it and it leads down a dark path for
the other.
Categories: Harry Potter
Characters: Harry Potter/Severus Snape, Remus Lupin/Severus Snape
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Abuse, Angst, bloodplay, Bondage, Child abuse, D/s, Dark Themes,
Drama, dubious consent, Horror, Hurt/Comfort, Incest, Language, m/m, m/m/m,
MPreg, Non-con, Rape, Romance, Threesome, torture, Underage, violence
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3745

HARRY POTTER, SUPERNATURAL

Motel 59 by scarletsptember
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45512&warning=FRT-17
Rated: FRT-17
and hunting demons. He meets two hunters with a past just as fractured as
his own, Sam and Dean Winchester. AU
Categories: Harry Potter, Supernatural
Characters: Bobby Singer, Dean Winchester, Harry Potter, Sam Winchester
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, AU, Hurt/Comfort, slash
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2063

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA

Rendezvous With A Vampire by Andrew Troy Keller
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45718
Rated: FRAO
satellite headquarters,two members of the Justice League--Wonder Woman and
the Black Canary--go to a Halloween party,where the Amazing Amazon
encounters a vampire named Andrew Bennett.
Categories: Justice League Of America
Characters: other male, Wonder Woman
Genres: Hetero
Warnings: Adult Situations, anal sex, AU, bloodplay, Dark Themes,
domination, Drama, exhibitionism, Fantasy, Finger fucking, First Time,
friendship, graphic sex, het, HolidayFic, Horror, Hurt/Comfort, Language,
Love Slave Fic, m/f, Masturbation, Mind Control, Necrophilia, Non-con, nu
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1556

MAGINFICENT 7

Fear by vinsmouse
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45717&warning=FRC
Rated: FRC
misunderstanding. Can the boys set things right?
Categories: Magnificent 7
Genres: General
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 7059

NCIS, SMALLVILLE

Building the Future by Lady Ra
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45720
Rated: FRAO
Tony is fed up, quits NCIS, and decides to go visit his cousin, Martha, in
Smallville; and Gibbs wonders what the hell happened to his life.  This goes
happily AU, so be forewarned.  Crossover with Smallville, NCIS and Batman, I
guess.
Categories: Smallville, N.C.I.S
Characters: DiNozzo/Gibbs, Clark/Lex
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Character Death
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 104705

SENTINEL

Poker Talk by PattRose
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45716
Rated: FRAO
everyone?
Categories: The Sentinel
Characters: Jim/Blair
Genres: Slash
Warnings: ficlet
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1276

The Future by PattRose
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45715
Rated: FRAO
future, but they both have faith and hope.  That's all they need.
Categories: The Sentinel
Characters: Jim/Blair
Genres: Slash
Warnings: ficlet
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1611

Sandburg Religion by PattRose
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45714
Rated: FRAO
Categories: The Sentinel
Characters: Jim/Blair
Genres: Slash
Warnings: ficlet
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 835

Jim's Trust by PattRose
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45713
Rated: FRAO
Categories: The Sentinel
Characters: Jim/Blair
Genres: Slash
Warnings: ficlet
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1228

Commitment Time by PattRose
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45712
Rated: FRAO
Categories: The Sentinel
Characters: Jim/Blair
Genres: Slash
Warnings: ficlet
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1691

Chums by PattRose
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45711
Rated: FRAO
Categories: The Sentinel
Characters: Jim/Blair
Genres: Slash
Warnings: ficlet
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 725

By My Side by PattRose
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45710
Rated: FRAO
Categories: The Sentinel
Characters: Jim/Blair
Genres: Slash
Warnings: ficlet
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 786

Brothers by PattRose
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45709
Rated: FRAO
Categories: The Sentinel
Characters: Jim/Blair
Genres: Slash
Warnings: ficlet
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1128

Always Be True by PattRose
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45708
Rated: FRAO
Categories: The Sentinel
Characters: Jim/Blair
Genres: Slash
Warnings: ficlet
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1036

A Helping Hand by PattRose
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45707
Rated: FRAO
Categories: The Sentinel
Characters: Jim/Blair
Genres: Slash
Warnings: ficlet
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1567

SUPERNATURAL

All That I Have Felt, and Feel by Heavenly_Bodies
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45719&warning=FRM
Rated: FRM
horrible with the summary thing today, lol)
Categories: Supernatural
Characters: Dean/Castiel
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, First Time, fluff, m/m, Romance, sacrilegious,
schmoop, sexual references, slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 898

NEW LIST:
Daish has opened a new list for Gilmore Girls and would like to invite y'all
to come play
http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/GG_Loves_Stars_Hollow

FACEBOOK:
I'd be delighted to have you friend me on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1122875290&ref=profile

TODAY'S CHALLENGE

1. your characters explore fantasies.

WWOMB's version of the NaNoMoWri

The writers across the world are gearing up the complete a novel in 30 days.
So I thought we could take a page out of there book and commit to finishing
up one or more of those naughty little WIPs lingering on the hard drives.  I
was thinking we could announce the plan to write to the finish on one or
more or the WIPs then go for it, or I could creae a list specifically to
address these WIPs, you let me know which you'd like ( or we could run the
thing off http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CreativeWriting_101  Guess any of
these options is kewl, really. Instead of picking a start date on the
exercise, I'm thinking we can start immediately, and others could start when
the find a window, or create one. Figure we can announce intent. Then if
there is a block, drag it out and discuss the block, maybe share what's
written and get some ideas where it could go from there from the rest of the
list.

MAILING LIST PAGE
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=28607

BUFFY THE VAMPIRESLAYER
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/slashfromthehellsmouth - slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/slashthemenofbuffyandangel - slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/sunnydaleslash - slash
(Yahoo Groups)
slash
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spike_Slash - slash

DOCTOR WHO
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/children_oftime
http://community.livejournal.com/thetardisstory
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/drwhochatandfic

HARRY POTTER
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/hpimprov
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/harrypotterslash
(yahoogroups)

JUSTICE LEAGUE
(Yahoo Groups)

MAGNIFICENT 7
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/magnificent7slash
(yahoogroups)

NCIS
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/navyncisfic
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/ncis_slash
(Yahoo Groups)

NCIS: LOS ANGELES
(dreamwidth)
http://ncislosangeles.dreamwidth.org
(Insane JOurnal)
http://asylums.insanejournal.com/ncislosangeles
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/ncislosangeles/
(Yahoogroups)

THE SENTINEL
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/sentinelfic
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/alphablair
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/alphajim
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/alternatesentineluniverse
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/blairfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/blairlist
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/blairoooowiesfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/blairoooowiesgeneralfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/hairboylovesbigguy
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/jimellisonoooowies
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/junglejimvirginblairchatandfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/sentinelchatandfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/sentinelxovers
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/sugarandspiceandeverythingsentinel
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinel_amourousadventuresfromthebullpen
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinel_crashingthrutheglassceiling
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinel_rafeslash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinel_thecontinuingadventuresofjimandblair
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinelbdsm
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinelfanfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinelforever
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinellove
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinelothers_supportingcharacterschatandfic
(topica)
http://lists.topica.com/lists/thesentinelforever
http://lists.topica.com/lists/thesentinellove
(Yahoo Groups)

SMALLVILLE
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/smallville_leatherandroses
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/smallville_vanilladreamsandbeyond
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/smallvillechatandfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/smallvilleslash
(Yahoo Groups)

SUPERNATURAL
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/supernaturalchatandfic
(Yahoo Groups)

TORCHWOOD
(Dreamwidth)
http://torchwoodfic.dreamwidth.org
(Insane Journal)
http://asylums.insanejournal.com/rifts_anomalies
http://asylums.insanejournal.com/torchwoodfic
http://asylums.insanejournal.com/timeschildren
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/cardiff_tales
http://community.livejournal.com/rifts_anomalies
http://community.livejournal.com/talesofcardoff
(Yahoo Groups)

FYI: I'll be moving over to the old wwomb site and trying to get that moved
over since I'm in the mood to transfer things anyway and have been putting
that off for a longer time than I wanted to. I"ve moved the XMen general
over already and am halfway through processing about half the slash section.
Expect a lot more XM overthe days to come. Next I'll be processing the
XFiles gen, het and slash cuz I'm working backwards <wink>

Hope you found something to entertain you...

Please leave the authors some feedback from the archive site. The stories
are coming from a lot of different lists, websites that have allowed us to
post their work here and direct submissions.

--
The MB Archive invites all authors to archive
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php
direct submissions  - makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252