[Makebelieve] wwomb update 10/30

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 22:37:21 PDT 2009

Stories posted to WWOMB on 10/30

THE STORIES: This update includes yesterday's new or updated stories

STORY HEADER: Please use the header below the updated stories when posting a
story, or at the very least be sure to include the title, author name, your
email, fandom, rating, summary, warnings, disclaimer, your site url and
permission to archive.

CHALLENGES: I included quite a few challenges at the end of this post. They
are fandom specific, but you may go author's choice if they inspire some
other fandom, or character

NEW LIST: I've also included a link to Darcia's new Gilmore Girl's list. Oh
and Facebook people, there is alink for you to friend me, if you are so
inclined

BUFFY

Metamorphosis by dayrunner
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45723&warning=FRC
Rated: FRC
Categories: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Characters: Spike
Genres: General
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 100

BURN NOTICE

Ban Notice by Jeanster
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45724
Rated: FRT ]
the USA NETWORK'S excellent TV series "BURN NOTICE")
Categories: Burn Notice
Characters: original character
Genres: General
Warnings: Humor, Parody
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 266

CSI NEW YORK

Mutual Admiration by BuffyAngel68
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=42477
Rated: FRC
Rabbit Hole", Adam is feeling guilty and frightened. Mac can't resist the
opportunity for a rescue...
Categories: CSI New York
Characters: Danny Messer, Don Flack, Lindsey, Mac/Adam/Danny, Mac/Danny,
Other male, Sheldon Hawkes, Stella Bonasera
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, anal sex, Angst, AU, Drama, First Time, graphic
sex, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Language, Masturbation, Oral sex, Romance, sexual
references, Threesome
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 721

DOCTOR WHO, TORCHWOOD

No, You Can't Borrow Ianto by wereleopard
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=44741
Rated: FRAO
Martha is based there and wants to borrow Ianto. What is Jack jealous of
that Ianto gets to spend time around hot military men or the fact that Ianto
is dressed up as a hot military man???? Oh and Gwen starts her mission to
win Jack.
Categories: Torchwood, Doctor Who, Doctor Who/Torchwood
Characters: ensemble, Jack/Ianto, Martha
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 997

DR FATE, JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA, THE SENTINEL

Shaman's Father, Shaman's Fate by Kate R
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45726
Rated: FRAO
Categories: The Sentinel, Justice Society of America, Dr.
Fate/Sentinel/Justice Society of America, Dr Fate
Characters: Blair Sandburg, Dr Fate
Genres: General
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 1080

HUSTLE

This is Serious by Python
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45738&warning=FRT-17
Rated: FRT-17
Categories: Hustle
Characters: Albert Stroller, Ash/Danny, Eddie, Stacie Monroe
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 529

NCIS

Just This Side of Perfect by taylorgibbs
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45728
Rated: FRM
connection and try to discover the identity of A.N.Mouse. Immediate sequel
to Intervention.
Categories: N.C.I.S
Characters: Anthony Dinozzo, Gibbs/DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3823

ORIGINAL FIC

Shattered Spirits by Kill Your Darlings
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45260
able to escape, what will be brought upon the city of Ateleta?
Categories: Original Fic
Characters: Original characters: Phoenix, Sparrow, Haven, Hayden, Angel,
Raven
Pairing: Phoenix/Sparrow, Hayden/Haven
Genres: Hetero
Warnings: AU, Child abuse, Mind Control, Underage
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 3924

Executive Perks by Andrew Troy Keller
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45722
Rated: FRAO
new office which has another type of executive perks inside of it.
Categories: Original Fic
Characters: original character, other female, Other male
Genres: Hetero Warnings: Adult Situations, anal sex, AU, domination, Drama,
exhibitionism, Family, Finger fucking, First Time, friendship, graphic sex,
het, Hurt/Comfort, Language, m/f, Masturbation, nudity, Oral sex, partner
betrayal, Rimming, Role play, Romance, sexual references, Voyeurism
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1158

SPEED BUGGY

One Spooky Story by Andrew Troy Keller
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45734
Rated: FRAO
shelter in an old gothic looking hotel after something causes him to stop in
front of it.
Categories: Speed Buggy
Characters: Debbie/m
Genres: Hetero
Warnings: Adult Situations, anal sex, AU, Dark Themes, domination, Drama,
exhibitionism, Fantasy, Finger fucking, First Time, friendship, graphic sex,
het, HolidayFic, Language, m/f, Masturbation, nudity, Oral sex, Paranormal
activity, Rimming, Role play, Romance, sexual references
Challenges: halloween in a spooky motel challenge
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1780

STAR TREK ENTERPRISE

Sleepless by Bronte
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45731&warning=FRM
Rated: FRM
Categories: Star Trek Enterprise
Characters: Tucker/Reed
Genres: Slash
Warnings: m/m, PWP
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 508

STAR TREK VOYAGER

Unusual Comforts by Bronte
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45735
Rated: FRAO
about women, and having a little fun.
Categories: Star Trek Voyager
Characters: Chakotay/Tom Paris
Genres: Slash
Warnings: First Time, m/m, Spanking
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 4537

STARGATE

Back to Reality by Wadjet
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45736&warning=FRAO
Rated: FRAO
Categories: Stargate
Characters: Jack/Daniel/Sam
Genres: Hetero, Slash
Warnings: Angst, hetero and slash, m/m/f, Romance
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 6309

TORCHWOOD

Damn You by wereleopard
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45737&warning=FRT
Rated: FRT
loss consume him
Categories: Torchwood
Characters: Jack/Ianto
Genres: Slash
Warnings: m/m, Romance
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 995

I Can See You by wereleopard
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45732
Rated: FRT
Ianto’s grave but something strange happens
Categories: Torchwood
Characters: Jack/Ianto
Genres: Slash
Warnings: m/m, Romance
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 910

At The End Of The Rainbow by wereleopard
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45730
Rated: FRT
Categories: Torchwood
Characters: Jack/Ianto
Genres: Slash
Warnings: m/m, Romance
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 160

X-MEN

The Miracle of Love by Morgana
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45733
Rated: FRAO
fully realizes the love Bobby bears him. But Apocalypse needs a new Death
and decides that Remy makes a suitable candidate. During all this chaos a
young boy looks to Remy to find the love and affection his deceased parents
can no longer give him. Warren has to face his own hell when Apocalypse uses
him as bait to lure Remy closer. When Warren faces losing his wings for a
second time he's ready to die. Logan however, is resolved to save him and to
take him home.
Categories: X-Men
Characters: Logan/Warren, Remy/Bobby
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, Child abuse, m/m, Rape
Series: Ange tombé (The Fallen Angel )
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 50836

Master Of Puppets by Morgana
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45729
Rated: FRAO
to get Remy back in to his lab. Luckily, Magneto and Bobby are keeping a
close eye on Gambit. Warren and Logan realize that they're attracted to each
other and take their relationship to the next level
Categories: X-Men
Characters: Logan/Warren, Remy/Bobby
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, Child abuse, m/m, Rape
Series: Ange tombé (The Fallen Angel )
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 52216

Blood Of Heroes by Morgana
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45727
Rated: FRAO
his first appearance, almost shattering Remy and Bobby's dreams. After the
madness wears off, Warren has to find a way to learn to live with himself
and Logan offers a helping hand
Categories: X-Men
Characters: Logan/Warren, Remy/Bobby
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, Child abuse, m/m, Rape
Series: Ange tombé (The Fallen Angel )
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 44651

Ange tombé (Fallen Angel) by Morgana
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45725
Rated: FRAO
who later forces Gambit to return to the X-Men to face his past. Back at the
mansion Remy and Bobby grow attached to each other
Categories: X-Men
Characters: Logan/Warren, Remy/Bobby
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, Child abuse, m/m, Rape
Series: Ange tombé (The Fallen Angel )
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 24349

NEW LIST:
Daish has opened a new list for Gilmore Girls and would like to invite y'all
to come play
http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/GG_Loves_Stars_Hollow

FACEBOOK:
I'd be delighted to have you friend me on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1122875290&ref=profile

WWOMB's version of the NaNoMoWri

The writers across the world are gearing up the complete a novel in 30 days.
So I thought we could take a page out of there book and commit to finishing
up one or more of those naughty little WIPs lingering on the hard drives.  I
was thinking we could announce the plan to write to the finish on one or
more or the WIPs then go for it, or I could creae a list specifically to
address these WIPs, you let me know which you'd like ( or we could run the
thing off http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CreativeWriting_101  Guess any of
these options is kewl, really. Instead of picking a start date on the
exercise, I'm thinking we can start immediately, and others could start when
the find a window, or create one. Figure we can announce intent. Then if
there is a block, drag it out and discuss the block, maybe share what's
written and get some ideas where it could go from there from the rest of the
list.

MAILING LIST PAGE
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=28607

BUFFY THE VAMPIRESLAYER
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/slashfromthehellsmouth - slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/slashthemenofbuffyandangel - slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/sunnydaleslash - slash
(Yahoo Groups)
slash
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spike_Slash - slash

BURN NOTICE
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/burnnoticefic - general, hetero, slash
(Yahoo Groups)

CSI
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/crimesceneinvestigationchatandfic -
general, hetero, slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/crimesceneinvestigationslash - slash

(yahoogroups)
hetero, slash
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CrimeSceneInvestigationSlash - slash

CSI MIAMI
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/slashcsimiami - slash
(Yahoogroups)

CSI NEW YORK
(yahoogroups)

DOCTOR WHO
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/children_oftime
http://community.livejournal.com/thetardisstory
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/drwhochatandfic

JUSTICE LEAGUE
(Yahoo Groups)

NCIS
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/navyncisfic
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/ncis_slash
(Yahoo Groups)

NCIS: LOS ANGELES
(dreamwidth)
http://ncislosangeles.dreamwidth.org
(Insane JOurnal)
http://asylums.insanejournal.com/ncislosangeles
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/ncislosangeles/
(Yahoogroups)

THE SENTINEL
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/sentinelfic
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/alphablair
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/alphajim
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/alternatesentineluniverse
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/blairfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/blairlist
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/blairoooowiesfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/blairoooowiesgeneralfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/hairboylovesbigguy
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/jimellisonoooowies
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/junglejimvirginblairchatandfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/sentinelchatandfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/sentinelxovers
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/sugarandspiceandeverythingsentinel
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinel_amourousadventuresfromthebullpen
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinel_crashingthrutheglassceiling
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinel_rafeslash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinel_thecontinuingadventuresofjimandblair
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinelbdsm
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinelfanfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinelforever
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinellove
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinelothers_supportingcharacterschatandfic
(topica)
http://lists.topica.com/lists/thesentinelforever
http://lists.topica.com/lists/thesentinellove
(Yahoo Groups)

STAR TREK
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/allthestartreksbdsm
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/allthestartreksfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/boneslives
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/kirkandspockbdsm
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/kirklovesspockfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/startrekchatandfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/theenigmaticq-trek-fic
(Yahoo Groups)

STAR TREK ENTERPRISE
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/chatandficonthestarshipenterprise
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/slashonthestarshipenterprise
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/startrek_enterpriseslash

STARGATE
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/stargate1angst
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/stargate1angst_generalfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/stargatebdsm
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thruthestargate
(Yahoo Groups)

TORCHWOOD
(Dreamwidth)
http://torchwoodfic.dreamwidth.org
(Insane Journal)
http://asylums.insanejournal.com/rifts_anomalies
http://asylums.insanejournal.com/torchwoodfic
http://asylums.insanejournal.com/timeschildren
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/cardiff_tales
http://community.livejournal.com/rifts_anomalies
http://community.livejournal.com/talesofcardoff
(Yahoo Groups)

X-MEN
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/xmenfic
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/letstalkxmen
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/x-menbdsm
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/x-menchatandfic
(yahoogroups)

ARCHIVE'S HEADER TEMPLATE

Title
Fandom:
Genre: (General/hetero/slash)
Chapter number if WIP:
Characters/Pairing:
Portrayed by  (opt)
Rating:
Warning:
Prompt:
Previous chapters or series at:
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and improvs
in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.
Comm/List Written for: (opt)
Permission to archive to WWOMB: (Y/N)
Author's websites:
Disclaimer.  does not belong to me. no money made in this
Acknowledgments/Notes:

CHALLENGES

Life On Mars
  1. Ray Carling - don't leave a mark
  2. Sam Tyler - only one I want to poke is
  3. Gene Hunt

Lost
  1. Kate Austen - you didn't need to know
  2. Jack Shephard -  I want him taken out of the loop
  3. Sawyer Ford -  trying to get a sneak peek
  4. John Locke/Boone Carlyle - I thought you were dead

Lost World
  1. John Roxton/Edward Malone - you could be right about the sex thing
  2. John Roxton - I don't want to hear it

Moonlight
  1. Mick St. John - tonight we begin
  2. Beth Turner - liar
  3. Josef Kostan - have you ever wondered
  4. Coraline - I'm back and I want

NCIS
  1. Tim McGee - party animal
  2. Ziva David - any where, any time
  3. Ducky Mallard - Sex sells
  4. Abby Sciuto - want to know a secret
  5. Kate - I feel like I'm circling
  6. Jethro Gibbs - You're going to do exactly what I tell you
  7. Tony DiNozzo - Sleeping on the living room floor
  8. Tony DiNozzo - a broken heart an a stolen wallet. How will Tony cope
  9.Jackson Gibbs - You don't call. You don't write. Were you going to...
  10Jimmy Palmer - I crave ...

Nightmare Cafe
  1. Nightmare Cafe - Frank/Blackie - I look at his body and...
  2. Nightmare Cafe - Blackie/Frank - what you want to do, cowboy
  3..Blackie
  4. Frank Nolan
  5. Fay Peronivic

Primeval
  1. Nick Cutter - just hold on
  2. Connor Temple - you're on
  3. Stephen Hart - eye candy
  4. Abby Maitland - kick him/her to the curb
  5. Claudia Brown - robotically nice
  6. Helen Cutter - what is that? I hate that. Why are you...
  7. James Lester - honest mistake
  8. Caroline - changed his/her mind
  9. Oliver Leek - his mouth was busy making this slurping sound
  10. Tom Ryan - we should go back and do it again some time

Saving Grace
  1.  Grace Trevethyn - unattainable
  2.  Matthew Stewart - what am I doing here
  3. The angel - giving up

Supernatural
  1. Dean/Alistar - come on, you know you want to
  2. Dean Winchester - you can't give up
  3. Sam Winchester - holiday
  4. Bobby Singer - you scream like a girl
  5. Ruby - he's pure evil
  6. Castiel - this is why
  7. Uriel - issues
  8. Alastair - the difference between lovers and friends with whom you have
sex
  9. John Winchester - what is this about

teen titans
  1. Robin - I was never a boy scout
  2. Wonder Girl - You have to see this
  3. Beast boy - trophy(ies)
  4. Raven - fixation
  5. Starfire - where's the twist
  6.Cyborg - hog-tie him/her

Torchwood
  1. Jack Harkness - I'm not letting you...
  2 .Ianto Jones -  I can't afford...
  3. Owen Harper - stay cool
  4. Toshiko Sato -  you need to respect me
  5. Gwen Cooper - you can't hide
  6. Rhys Williams - I don't get you
  7. John Hart - where's the fun in that
  8. Original Jack Harkness - I can't believe I....
  9. Jack/Rhys - since I met you...
 10. Jack/Ianto - I need you to understand
 11. Jack/Original Jack - Jack thinks he sees the Original Jack on the
street
  12. Jack/John Hart - cuddle
  13. Jack Harkness - you gonna make me
  14. John Hart - pinch
  15, Ianto Jones - how may I serve you
  16. Martha Jones - what does that mean
  17. Tenth Doctor/Jack Harkness - why couldn't you ever just believe me
  18. Owen Harper - everyone needs a code they can live by
  19. Dr Who/Torchwood - lost memories - Jack mentions in "The Doctor
Dances" that he had two years of his memories stolen by Time agents.
Challenge is, suppose Jack had been with the doctor during those two years.
Why would the TAs have taken the memories from him, and why wouldn't the
doctor come clean about those missing years.
Or
  20. Just do some stories abut those two years with the doctor
  21. Jack Harkness - He doesn't want to be with me
  22. Ianto Jones - What happened last night
  23. Owen Harper - timeless
  24. Gwen Cooper - I want to help
  25. Toshiko Sato - less interest in
  26. Rhys Williams - need the facts
  27. John Hart - dream come true

Trust Me
  1. Mason McGuire - the transition was just so easy
  2. Connor - the smart choice would have to be
  3. Sarah Krajicek-Hunter - I'd hate to have to kill you
  4. Gordon Benedict - take me back

XMen
  1 authors choice - lost and confused - your character is lost,
disoriented, in a labyrinth of tunnels or hallways. Running away from those
who would help him, if he only remembered who he was and how he came to be
trapped in the dark. You decide how he/she came to be in this state.
general challenges

FYI: I'll be moving over to the old wwomb site and trying to get that moved
over since I'm in the mood to transfer things anyway and have been putting
that off for a longer time than I wanted to. I"ve moved the XMen general
over already and am halfway through processing about half the slash section.
Expect a lot more XM overthe days to come. Next I'll be processing the
XFiles gen, het and slash cuz I'm working backwards <wink>

Hope you found something to entertain you...

Please leave the authors some feedback from the archive site. The stories
are coming from a lot of different lists, websites that have allowed us to
post their work here and direct submissions.

--
The MB Archive invites all authors to archive
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php
direct submissions  - makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252