[Makebelieve] Picking you're brains, again...Help me out with story ideas, please

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 20:07:52 PDT 2010

hi all. Once again, I've got a request for a story that is pretty open
ended. The request is a torchwood/League of extraordinary Gentlemen,
focusing around the invisible man from League. I've watched the movie,
brushed up on Pack Animals where Ianto goes invisible, and drawing a blank
as to what I would like to write for the requester. Any ideas would be
helpful....and could result in a series of stories with this xover (Like the
fight and make up series)

oh and if you'd like to make a request for something else, story or WIP,
please do. I always find these requests focus me to do the writing I tend to
put off without them. maybe because I know someone wants to read the bit or
they wouldn't have asked.

thanks in advance
--
The MB Archive invites all authors to archive
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php
direct submissions  - makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252