[Makebelieve] ficlet: when love comes knocking - gravity - robert/miller - frm

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Wed May 26 21:45:09 PDT 2010

When Love Come's Knocking
by PEJA

Fandom: Gravity
Pairing: Robert Collingsworth/Dective Miller, (Ivan Sergei/Eric Schaeffer)
Lily Champagne (Krysten Ritter)
Raing: FRM for language
Prompt: All_Unwritten Prompt #945 - you shouldn't have.
Genre: Slash, of course
Note: this is a single. Watched my first ep tonight. Got half way through it
and had to write this, so...
Disclaimer: Gravity belongs to the Stars channel. Check it out.

<lj-cut>
Staring at the tiny mike he'd discovered quite by accident in his bedroom,
Robert Collingsworth tossed back the whiskey in one gulp. Concrete evidence
that Detective Miller hadn't been stalking Lily.

So it came as no surprise when the heavy pounding began on his door.  He
strode to the door, setting his glass on a side table as he went, and flung
it open.

Wild-eyed with jealous rage, Miller leapt at him and the force of his rush
propelled them both backwards into the far wall.

Robert's head bounced off the hard surface and he groaned softly, only to
have his groan swallowed up in their first angry kiss.

Miller devoured his mouth with that single kiss, using it like a weapon to
win submission from Robert.

He didn't really need to though. Robert melted into the smaller man without
a struggle. Being held by the wild-eyed detective had been his most closely
guarded secrets since he'd first laid eyes on the man.

Miller finally broke the kiss, staring into Robert's eyes, seeing his silly
grin.  "You aren't angry?"

Robert shrugged a shoulder, nodding toward the open door. "You shouldn't
have left the door open, Miller.  Now we have to waste time going over there
to close it."

Miller's mouth dropped open. "Yeah?"

Robert chuckled, dropping a kiss on the other man's nose. "Yeah." He leaned
to whisper in Miller's ear. "I can't wait to feel your finger up my ass
while you suck my...."

end

okay, this was a quick dash off, cuz I wanted to introduce the new fandom I
just added to the archive. Had to write something for "Gravity".  It has
Ivan Sergei in the cast playing Robert.  And that scene with him and Miller
sparring, Miller talking about his shower games...hey, I'm easy.
</lj-cut>

--
The MB Archive invites all authors to archive
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php
direct submissions  - makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252