[Makebelieve] past revisited Fic: Flashpoint 1& 2 (part 3 tease) - andromeda - Harper/Dragon warrior -frm

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Fri May 28 11:27:49 PDT 2010

FLASHPOINT
By PEJA
Fandom: Andromeda
Pairing: Preslash for Seamus Harper/Dragon warriors
Rating: R
Warning: There is Non-con sex of an unconscious man in this one (Does that
make it worse)
Spoilers: Yea, but I can't remember the ep name, so when they went back to
Boston ep....
Feedback: I write faster if I have a reason too
Email: daltonavon at yahoo.com
Website: http://www.squidge.org/~peja/

FLASHPOINT
By PEJA

Drago-Kazov Pride warriors, leading several hapless, bound kludges behind
them, strode through the dark streets of Boston. Those few Earthers that
dared violate the curfew scattered before the approaching slavers, desperate
for any hidey-hole they might find.