[Makebelieve] OT: Past revisited, and a journalling side note.

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Fri May 28 11:31:01 PDT 2010

Note: I'm dropping my older stories into the dreamwidth and insane Journals
(also Live journal, at least the few I missed there) and since today is Past
Fiction Day on MB, CKoS and AUF, I thought I'd share a few of them here as
well.  A lot of these are gonna be spaced, since I'm going through and
cleaning 'em up a bit, but I do have the ones I posted last night that I can
share now.

anyone else have some older fics they want to share, that would be great.
Its nice to brush off the old stuff from time to time.

Oh and if anyone's interested, I've set a post on the journals offering to
write request fics  (first 10 requests on each site)...well, I had to since
I posted a request on who's journal and the request comes with the
requirement that you copy the offer on your own site...feel free to make a
request on the sites, Seems it makes me more inclined to write when I know
someone wants to read it.

--
The MB Archive invites all authors to archive
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php
direct submissions  - makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252