[Makebelieve] Revisited Fic: Angels 2: Passing Of Angels - andromeda - Dylan, Doyle, Harper/Tyr, Seamus Harper/Telemachus Rhade - FRT

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Fri May 28 13:46:51 PDT 2010

Angels 2: Passing Of Angels
by peja

Fandom: Andromeda
Characters: Dylan, Doyle, Harper/Tyr, Seamus Harper/Telemachus Rhade
Genres: Slash
Rating: FRT
Warnings: Angst
Series: Angels

Angels 2: Passing Of Angels
by peja

<lj-cut text>
"You were right." Dylan grumbled into his drink.

Rhade stared grimly ahead, his hands fisting, the feathered bone-blades
rustling a dire warning.

"I should have listened to you." Dylan tried again

Rhade's teeth bared and a low, rumbling growl sounded in the air between
them.

"I'm sorry, Rhade" Dylan whispered, a tear escaping his world weary gaze.
"Harper... He just....I didn't think he would ever....He's a survivor,
dammit. How could I have known?"

Rhade's arm swung around, sending their drinks flying as he pinned Dylan to
the bar, his bone-blades fully extended, sharp, deadly... pressed against
Dylan's jugular. "Shut up." he hissed. "Just....shut up."

The rage went as quickly as it came and Rhade tossed Dylan away from him,
sending him sprawling on the sawdust sprinkled floor. He whirled round and
headed for the door only to stop dead as Doyle walked into the bar.

Alone.

"Harper?" Rhade managed.

"He's gone." she responded in a gentle voice.

Rhade wanted absolutely still, not so much as breathing, for a moment then
he tipped his head back and a roar of impotent rage deafened the bar
patrons. Overcome by grief, Rhade fell hard on his knees and wrapped his
arms around his waist, mourning softly.

"No, Rhade," Doyle said, catching him up in her arms. "Rhade."

The grieving man met her eyes "I never... told him."

Doyle tilted her head to study him. "Told him...?"

Rhade nodded. "He was so full of life. So eager too please." He favored her
with a watery smile. "He never backed down from me."

"Ah," Understanding brought a smile to Doyle's face. "You love him."

"What?" Dylan demanded, scrambling to his knees. "Is she right?"

Rhade bowed his head.

"Well, is she?"

Rhade met his eyes "Yes."

"Rhade?" Doyle drew his attention. "If you honestly love him...Want him,
then go to him."

Confusion darkened already dark eyes. "Go...to him?"

"To the mountains," she filled in. "He left to join the other one who came.
The dark man from his past. The one like you."

Rhade's gaze clashed with Dylan's as they spoke as one "Tyr?"

END

In the immortal words of Seymore....FEED ME!!!!!

--
The MB Archive invites all authors to archive
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php
direct submissions  - makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252