[Makebelieve] requested fic: Who Do I have to F..? - ncis - gibbs/dinozzo - frm

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Fri May 28 23:43:32 PDT 2010

Who Do I have to F....?
by PEJA

Fandom: NCIS
Pairing: Gibbs/Dinozzo (Mark Harmon/Michael Weatherly)
Rating: FRM, or so.
Acknowledgment: For Hawk, who asked...  "Could we have a little Gibbs/
DiNozzo loving, please?" on the LJ post promising a story for the first ten
requests made.  If ya want something from me, now's the time to
ask...preferably on one of the journal comms, but here is kewl too.
One-off or Chapter: One off story. Shortfic.
Disclaimer: NCIS does not belong to me. No money for honey

Tony DiNozzo had stayed late to finish off his final notes on a case and
start researching the life and times of the newest scumbag of military
origin. He glanced at the clock just out of curiosity and realized it was
near on midnight. It was the same for the last three weeks, or had it been
four? Was like a crime witch had put a spell of criminal intent on the whole
of the military, what with the murders and other high priority cases that
had slammed Team Gibbs.

He was tired as he had ever felt in his life. could have been his
imagination...but he couldn't help thinking the bull pen had an eerie
silence at that time of night, or morning, depending on your outlook. Tony's
outlook was black with no signs of a light at the bottom of the abyss.

Tony raked a hand through his dark hair, sighing. "Who do I have to fuck to
get a light day, I wonder?" he grumbled softly..

He should have expected it. Should have known it would happen. It always
did, but it was midnight, for Christ's sake...

Still, when the soft spoken "Me," whispered in his ear, close enough that he
could feel Gibbs' breath on his skin, Tony let out one embarrassingly girlly
'eep' and bolted from his chair.

Wha...? Who..."" Tony squeaked, whirling to face the older man who was
leaning a hip against Tony's desk with his arms crossed loosely over his
chest and smiling that dangerous half-smile that seemed to say he knew more
than he should.

Tony cleared his throat, trying to buy the time he needed to whip his mind
back up to speed. "Boss? I didn't hear you come in."  He scowled. "Why are
you here, anyway? It's gone past midnight?"

"I..." Gibbs dropped into Tony's chair, bouncing in to a bit to test the
comfort, before slouching lower. "...could ask you the same thing. No big
date tonight? No quickie with the pretty young thing on the next bar stool?"
He leaned forward suddenly, resting his arms on Tony's desk. "You slipping,
DiNozzo?" His ice blue gaze roamed where it would over the other man's body,
coming to rest on his groin. Gibbs licked his lips before asking. "Getting
too old for the hunt?"

The look in Gibbs' eyes was positively...predatory. A fine sheen of sweat
tickled Tony's upper lip. "I've been...a little...ah, distracted."

"Distracted, huh?" Gibbs rose slowly, that glint in his eye growing
brighter. More determined. "Something to do with the ...job?"

"No!," Tony blurted.

The flash of Gibbs smile and sharp white teeth set alarms screaming in
Tony's head.

"You sure, DiNozzo?"  Gibbs was suddenly beside him, his head moving as if
he were scenting his prey. "Nothing about the...job you find distracting?"

Tony tried to bite back the groan building in him, but when Gibbs' actually
sniffed his neck, Tony was helpless to restrain the hungry sound.

"Got a little problem, DiNozzo?" Gibbs asked, finishing with a long, slow
sweep of his tongue along Tony's jawline. "Yeah, thought you'd taste real
good."

Tony made a choking sound in the back of his throat. His knees were turning
to water under him and he reached out to find support, only to have Gibbs
arms enclose him and draw him close. "Boss...."

"Have something to say, DiNozzo?" Gibbs asked, his eyes probing DiNozzo's
own, demanding an answer to his unspoken question.

"Did you mean it...When you said I could fuck you?"

Gibbs chuckled.  "Only if you want to."

Tony's arms crept up Gibbs back. "I want to. Oh God I so want to. Love you,
Boss.  Love you so damn much it hurts."

"Love you too."  Gibbs brushed a kiss over Tony's lips, sighing. "Let's go
home, DiNozzo.  We've wasted too much time in this dance."

end

And there you have it, Hawk. Hope you liked it.
Feedback is a gift from the heart. Show you're heart???
Connie Linck has asked for another chapter to the "Angels" series. Anyone
else have a request?

End Notes:
Permission to archive WWOMB. Others please ask
Written for Comm/List:
LJ - http://community.livejournal.com/navyncisfic
DW - http://ckos.dreamwidth.org
IJ - http://asylums.insanejournal.com/ckos
Author's websites:
http://peja.dreamwidth.org
http://peja.insanejournal.com
http://peja1956.livejournal.com
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewuser.php?uid=1
Author's email: makebelievearchive at gmail.com

--
The MB Archive invites all authors to archive
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php
direct submissions  - makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252