[Makebelieve] Requested Fic: Angels 3 - Andromeda - Harper/Tyr - frm

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sun May 30 01:15:08 PDT 2010

Title: Angels: Chapter 3: Lost and Found
Author: peja

Fandom: Andromeda
Charaters/Pairing (portrayed by):
1. Seamus Harper/Tyr Anasazi (Gordon Michael Woolvett/Keith Hamilton Cobb) -
this chapter
2. Seamus Harper/Telemachus Rhade (Gordon Michael Woolvett/Steve Bacic) -
perhaps next, if I get a request for another.
Rating: FRM
Prompt: Connie Linck (aufic at lists.squidge) asked for a new chapter to the
Andromeda "Angel" series. Connie, hope you like this chapter.
Note: Since I'm taking official requests on the journals, I'll be answered
listing requests as well in the order I find them. If you're interested in a
specific story from me, now would be a good time to let me know.
Warnings: Angst, well, that just follows.
Genre: (General/hetero/slash): slash
Chapter number if WIP: 3
Previous chapters or series at:
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?action=printable&textsize=0&sid=6688&chapter=all
Permission to archive to WWOMB: Others ask, and include the headers.
Acknowledgments/Notes: See prompts notes
Disclaimer. Andromeda does not belong to me. no money made in this

<lj-cut>
Leaning heavily on the length of thick, gnarled branch he'd found to use as
a walking staff, Harper swabbed his face of the rivers of sweat boiled out
of him by the merciless sun. He wished he thought to bring more water, he'd
been moving fast, afraid to be caught out. Which now he thought about it was
a joke. Who would be looking anyway. Dylan was done with him. So was the
rest of them. All he had left was the man he hoped against hope that he
would find before the sun and heat cooked  his brain in its own juices.

Chewing on his lower lip, he shaded his eyes against the glare with a
trembling hand, and scanned the mountainous horizon. Had he seen a figure up
in the hills there? He couldn't be sure. Only thing he know was he couldn't
see anything...anyone now.

So what to do now? Keep walking and hope he stumbled on Tyr's camp? As if
that would ever happen? Tyr Anasazi was a man on the run.  And he was not
stupid. He would hardly set up his hidey-hole out where it could be tripped
over.

Feeling suddenly to exhausted to care, Harper slumped down in the sandy
soil. He was too tired too keep going. Too tired too worry about the heat of
the day.  Too tired too draw his next breath...almost.

Rolling down into the hot sand, he cradled his head on his arm and closed
his eyes. Just needed to take a quick nap. He could hike the hills again
after he'd rested a bit.

He fell asleep before he could rethink the dangers of falling asleep in the
sun.

^^^^

The steady drip, drip, drip of water seemed to become a siren call pulling
Harper out of the sweet, deadly arms of Morpheus. He grumbled, swiping at
the damp on his skin and snuggled deeper into the hot grains of sand.

For a long moment the drops ceased, then just as suddenly they began again.
Drip.  Drip. Drip. And a soft, dark and familiar chuckle sounded.

"Wake up, kluge."

Kluge?

Harper stiffened, suddenly very much awake. The last time anyone had called
him that, he'd been held prisoner by a very nasty tempered Nietzschean with
evil things in mind.  His eyes snapped open, fully expecting to find a
demonic, bone-blade wielding Nietzschean hovering over him.

What Harper found was indeed a powerful Nietzschean hunkered down beside him
and smirking as he dripped water onto his face. But one sans bone-blades.

"Tyr?" he rasped, his throat bone dry. "I...found you."

"More precisely, I found you, boy." Tyr corrected. "What are you doing
wandering around these mountains without water?"

Harper tried to tell him but his voice ran out and his eyes closed in
exhaustion.

Harper didn't resist the strong arm that lifted him, only turning away as
something hard was pressed to his lips. something hard and damp and fluid.

"Drink, boy," Tyr snarled, forcing him to open his mouth by pressing his
fingers into Harper's cheeks and wedging his jaws open. "No, don't fight me.
It's only water."

Harper was to far gone to struggle. He drank greedily for far too few
shallow swallows. Protesting again when Tyr put aside the canteen.

"Not too much to start, Harper. Don't want to waste it with you throwing it
back up. There will be more once I know your stomach will accept it." He
gazed deeply into Harper's slightly unfocused eyes. "What in the hell are
you doing wandering around here at this time of day. Have you completely
lost your mind?"

Harper managed a weak smile, reaching up to clasp Tyr's muscular upper arm.
"I've been cast out. Well, as good as. Was kinda hoping you might have an
opening in your merry band of outlaws."

Tyr tossed his head back, laughing heartily. "You would not last five
minutes among the men in my camp, boy. Or the women."

Harper nibbled on his lower lip, mumbling, "Everyone would have to accept me
if you..." His words stumbled to a halt, turning several shades of red.

Suspicion flared in Tyr's dark eyes, darkening them even more. "If I
...what?"

"If you took me as your lover."

Tyr's face broke into a wide grin. A dangerous, wide grin. "You would honor
such an arrangement?"

In answer Harper cupped Tyr's cheek and drew his head down for a kiss that
offered everything he was to the bigger man.

Tyr broke the kiss, leaving Harper breathless and drunk on lust. "Done."

End

</lj-cut>

--
The MB Archive invites all authors to archive
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php
direct submissions  - makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252