[Makebelieve] Fic: When the Lizard Brain Rules - The Persuaders - Brett/Danny - short

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 10:42:29 PST 2011

Posted this to the journals a couple days ago. Since there is so
little activity on the lists, I'm pretty much working through the
comms.  Anyone needs prompts for stories, I'll be posting Feb's
prompts table on the comms and archive in the next day or two.

When the Lizard Brain Rules
by Peja

Fandom: The Persuaders
Characters/Pairing (portrayed by): Brett Sinclair/Daniel Wilde [Roger
Moore/Tony Curtis]
Rating: FRM
Prompt: From linebyline - 'if these could talk'
Warnings: naughtiness of thought
Genre: slash
Series: No!!!!
Sand-box [open series]: Yes, please. this fandom is dying of starvation
Permission to archive to WWOMB: Y
Acknowledgments/Notes: I've always wanted to do this fandom, so
thought it was time to dip the toe.
Disclaimer.  Persuaders does not belong to me. no money made in this
Comm/List Written for: (opt) The prompt was on offer at linebyline of
LJ so I guess this is indirectly written for that comm, but since they
don't do fanfic it won't be posted there.
Author's websites:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/viewuser.php?uid=1
http://peja1956.livejournal.com
http://peja.insanejournal.com
http://peja.dreamwidth.org

Danny Wilde grinned widely, cupping his package with a familiar hand.
"I swear, Brett, if these could talk..."

Brett held up his own hands as if to ward off the next words. "Too
much information, old darlin'."

A eyebrow arched over Danny's twinkling brown eyes. "What?"  His grin
turned suddenly predatory and he glided to stand chest to chest with
Lord Sinclair. Tilting his head, he studied the Englishman through
dark lashes. "You want me." he said softly in Brett's ear. "You want
to kiss me." He cupped Brett through his tenting trousers. "You want
to fuck me."

"You live in your lizard brain, don't you, Danny."

"Only with you, Brett, old darlin'. Only with you."

Brett couldn't resist taking his best friend and about to be lover in
his arms and claiming his inviting lips.

Old darling, indeed.

end

Final Note: Would be nice to know if anyone is reading this fandom. Or
has any recs in this fandom.

Prompt request: This weeks Random Fandom challenge on wwomb is Mutant
X/Star Wars. I could really use some challenges or prompts for this.
Meanwhile I've still got the second MacGyver from a couple week's ago
and something for Happy days for last weeks archive prompt

The MB Archive http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php has added
several archive generated newsletters. You can now choose to receive
daily updates for the stories, the challenges and the current news
happening on site by going to your account page and ticking off the
newsletters you are interested in getting.