[Makebelieve] Fic: Lizards And Teddy Bears 10 - NCIS - G/D, D/P, D/J, G/P - Mpreg etc

makebelievearchive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 21:50:59 PDT 2012

Had this on my files but never posted to the archive until today. Not sure
if I've sent it to the lists, so ...consider it happy Halloween, I guess.

Lizards And Teddy Bears 10
by PEJA

Fandom: NCIS
Genres: Hetero, Slash
Characters: Ducky Mallard/Jimmy Palmer [NCIS], Jethro Gibbs/Jimmy Palmer
[NCIS], Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo [NCIS], Tony DiNozzo/Jenny Shepard [NCIS]
Portrayed by Michael Weatherly/Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly/Lauren Holly,
David McCallum/Brian Dietzen
Rating: FRAO
Warnings: Angst, AU, Genre - Hetero & Slash, Human/Alien Coupling,
Hurt/Comfort, Illness, Kink - MPreg, m/f, m/m, Rare Pairing, Relationship -
Established Romance, Romance, Sexual Relationship - Graphic
Note: This was inspired by a post sent to NavyNCISslash awhile back, asking
the name of an episode where Tony finds a lizard in his bed, the lizard
morphed. Doesn't take much to warp the warped
Previous chapters or series
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=24321&warning=FRAO
Acknowledgments: This chapter is dedicated to kelpietree (LJ), Trix
[thedarkmuse1], Jackette (Makebeleive_zoom), Kelley (DarkMuse),
Paige/Gabrielle (dark Muse), Steph (LJ) who all asked for more "Lizards And
Teddy Bears" a while back.
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and
improvs in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.
Permission to archive to WWOMB: Y)
Authors website:
http://peja.dreamwidth.org
http://peja.insanejournal.com/
http://peja1956.livejournal.com
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewuser.php?uid=1
Disclaimer. NCIS does not belong to me. no money made in this

Lizards and Teddy Bears
by PEJA

Part 10

Jimmy moved restlessly on the sofa where he lie sleeping off his drug
induced sleep. He moaned softly, his lids flickering as awareness drew him.

Ducky moved across the room with a steaming cup of coffee in his hand. He
hunkered down so his face was the first thing to register in Jimmy's dark
chocolate gaze. His lips quirked into a welcoming smile. "Awake, are you,
my boy?"

"Ducky..." His eyes glistening, he sighed his delight in seeing the older
man, but then his gaze dimmed with another memory. His hand skimmed over
his flat belly. "Is it over?"

"Sit up, my boy." Ducky motioned with his free hand as he spoke.

Palmer pushed himself up, instinctively turning to face Ducky as he shifted
to sit beside him.

"Coffee?" The cup hovered before Palmer, drawing his gaze from the older
man.

Palmer cast a grateful smile and took the offered cup, sipping thirstily.
Or perhaps stalling behind the cup. Until he finally set it down on the
floor beside his feet. "Please, Sir...the child..."

"....Is still firmly implanted in Tony." Ducky told him, taking pity on the
anxious faced man.

Palmer flushed in obvious relief, then remembered his place in the
hierarchy of his species and blanched. "Did something go wrong?"

"I would say something went incredibly right, wouldn't you?" Ducky chuckled
at the confused expression on Jimmy's face. "Tony refused to let Jethro
pass the child to you, my boy. He's decided to keep their child."

Jimmy grinned, clasping Ducky's hands in his own. "That's wonderful news."
His grin wavered. "It is wonderful news, isn't it?"

Ducky's smile novaed. "Yes, Jimmy. Wonderful indeed. It would have been a
tragedy if Gibbs had been forced to lose his soul mate." And me my own.

Palmer's smile had more than a little bit of distress to it when it came.

"What's worrying you, Jimmy?"

He sighed, trying on another weak smile. "I guess this means it's back to
the brood pool for me. I had hoped..." He ran out of words, simply ending
with a shake of his head.

Ducky took Jimmy's hands in his own. "It would have been prestigious to
bear the royal line."

"Yeah," Jimmy said softly through a sigh.

"And this would have pleased you?"

Jimmy's gaze darted about the room, avoiding Ducky's wizened watchfulness.
"I suppose..."

An insightful smile tugged Ducky's lips into a pleased curve. "But you
would have preferred someone else?"

Jimmy ducked his head, but not before Ducky saw the warm flush that pinked
his face.

"I have spoken to Jethro about your future, Mr Palmer."

Jimmy's head jerked up, his eyes wide and wary. "You...have?"

Ducky nodded. "He has agreed to allow you another choice in position, if
you would like to consider it."

"Another choice?" Jimmy gnawed at the corner of his lower lip, clearly
curious. "I don't think I understand, Doctor."

"Yes, well, perhaps I am being a little vague. I would imagine so, things
being as they are."

"Please, sir..."

""Ah yes, then. To the point. James, I know losing the plum opportunity of
being breeder to the ...To Jethro...might well be ...discouraging."

"No, sir. I'm fine with it." Jimmy was quick to assure him.

"Yes? Well, that's good then, hm? What I am trying to say in my own
way...Jimmy, I realize I'm no spring chicken, as it were, but I do have
more than a little ....standing in our community, being personal physician
to the Royals..."

"I would be honored, Doctor Mallard." Jimmy burst out before Ducky could
finish, a grin of pure delight brightening his face. "I mean if you're
asking what I think you are, and I sure hope you are because if you're
not..."

"But I am, Jimmy. I am."

"How soon can we ...you know? I can't wait to conceive." Jimmy threw
himself into Ducky's welcoming arms, blanketing his face with blissful
kisses.

Ducky chuckled, holding his soon to be lover in a tight embrace as Jimmy
rained his unrestrained passions over him.

end part 10

Feedback welcome on list or at the archive. With the writer's block I have
I can use all the help I can get. Even ideas for possible chapters <wink>

The MB Archive http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php has added
several archive generated newsletters. You can now choose to receive daily
updates for the stories, the challenges and the current news happening on
site by going to your account page and ticking off the newsletters you are
interested in getting.