[Makebelieve] Opening Comic strip category on WWOMB

makebelievearchive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 22:15:59 PDT 2012

I've been thinking about it for awhile and tonight I opened the first
fandom in the comic strip category. Any Blondie fans want to take a crack
at it?

I'd appreciate you posting me the names of any strips you're interested in
seeing

The MB Archive http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php has added
several archive generated newsletters. You can now choose to receive daily
updates for the stories, the challenges and the current news happening on
site by going to your account page and ticking off the newsletters you are
interested in getting.